Lipotrim - The New Me!

Ooooooowwa how excited am i for this cornish weekend yay! Loz i am ready to be made over and looking fabulous woohoo :)

Day 34 - missed day 33 yesterday was out all day and had not time to get on here!! A monumental day for me yesterday.... we went for a drive and a walk on the beach.... i have a dodgy foot... had cortisone injections which worked over Christmas but have started to wear off again.... so my foot is in a lot of pain.... but since losin the guts of two stone on LT my foot is sooo much better..... normally after a little walk im in bits and have to head back to the car.... as well as that i was wearing a top and trousers that have not fit me for a long time and for once in a long time i felt young and carefree of pain walkin along that beach with my hubbie and kids.... delighted with myself... can really visualise the end target now... my target is 3 stone by the second week in June... heading away on the 17th and to be honest now im kinda regretting i didnt start this earlier... then i would have 4 stone off by then..... but still if i have the 3 stone off i will be thrilled to bits.. then go on my hol and right back into slimming world to get the remaining weight off.... feelin very positive and excited on this journey... so nice to be back in control..... nearly forgot what that felt like.... xxxxxxxx

Hey Leluna that Cornish weekend sounds like a hoot, quite a long way for me to come though 8 hours :( so would have to think on that, would LOVE too though!

I'm good with make up and hair too {im a former hairdresser} and always get roped into doing peoples hair and make up for their special occasions..I save my family a fortune:p

Sounds idyllic and beautiful where you are...

Hope the foots on the mend, I know what you mean about aches and pains lessening with the weight loss, I suffer bad with my back and hip, and take voltarol, which recently hasn't been touching it, because of the extra weight was making the pain hellish, but now ive got a stone off, I can already tell the difference :)

Good on you for getting back into the trousers, feels brilliant dosen't it?

Hope your having a nice day x

Thats fab news for u both, amazing how much difference a few stone makes!!!
You have just spurred me on to weigh out 3 year old because I reckon she is around 2 stone (she is tiny) and it will be great to say that I have lost her in weight and think
About lumping them around 24/7 - no thanks!! Lol

Jen and Katie, yep its unreal the difference in only just over 4 weeks... im like a new woman!!! my hubbie is delighted!! i was taking codeine for my back Jen coz voltarol were not even registering with me the pain was so bad... that's definitely eased off big time.... goes to show what the excess weight does to ya? same here Jen im forever doin my friends hair and make-up... i do my sisters waxin, make-up, hair the lot... saves her a fortune... im now doin Shellac.. do you know it? its a nail varnish system used with a lamp and the nail varnish stays on for 2 weeks, no chips.. its brill... i love it!!! Katie great idea with weighin the littl'un.... bet that will really bring home exactly how much we're carryin around!!! i just got slimming worlds food optimizing book in the post today... hmmm it all looks a bit tricky, but spose you get used to it when you do it... gonna try and lose my remaining weight with them... also ordered the dvd 'the 30 day shred' on amazon... its supposed to be a fab workout that guarantees weightloss if you do the 20mins every day... it has 225 fab reviews on amazon, so must be good??? let's see!!!! just wanna start toning up and lookin fabo for the summer!!! here's to lookin all skinnyminny for the hols girls...xx

I did slimming world over ten years and and it worked but has changed so much since then. I might follow the principles when I finish with this but simply do red and green days with little treats!!! I used to save my sins for a small milky way each day ha ha

Awwww ur doing so well! :) you will get more than 3 stone off by june more like 4 mate, lookibg even more lovely tgan u do now chick xx

Argh my spelling is naff soorry :)

Hey loz, sorry I missed ya last couple days, cant stay on too long... trying to let everyone know I aint forgotten about them and sort out all my ebay sales at the same time and its getting a bit manic here!! lol. I hope you are feeling great and staying strong.. shedding pounds and looking gorgeous in ya linen troos :D
big mwhahs xx

Day 35 - ah thanks squeeze im so delighted to be gettin into my linen trousers!! how sad am i??? hopped into the attic again this morning and found loads more stuff... so hopin by the time i get the next stone off they will be fittin just nicely!!! Defo no need to go shopping i have everything i need in my attic!!!
Good day today a few people commented had i lost weight, so its startin to be recognised.. brill!! my mam reckoned i looked like id lost way more than two stone??!! but i think this diet alone does really 'shrink' ya!!! I notice every day more and more shrinkage!!! Really lookin forward to my hols now, it will be nice to pack lovely things, instead of packing clothes that will cover the podge! did 20mins on my exercise bike... thats the big item in my kitchen that i walk around ten times a day and never sit on it! so happy i gave that a go... might try a little walk tonight... need to keep the weight movin!!

Thats fab, doing the excerise bike for 20 mins.... good on you hunni!!!!!
and its certainly not sad that you are extastic to be in your trousers, i would be too!!! :)

Ahhh thats good its a good sign of improvement. :) keep on walking lozzy and dont look back on ur aching feet :)

Day 36 - thanks Cham, delighted i can go out walking again, used to go out every evening with my ipod... but had to stop with the pain in my heel.... so its the first time in well over a year im back out again yeehaw!!!!
Had my week 5 weigh-in today and lost 5lbs so absolutely thrilled and delighted with that!!!! so ive lost 29lbs now in five weeks and have only 13lbs to go before re-feed!! im heading into week 6 now and cant believe it!! The time is just zooming by! Gonna pop across onto the re-feed forum and see what people are eatin! Dont want to come off this without any info coz i know if im not organised it will all go pear-shaped!!!! so fab day today 5lbs off... waahay!!

What an awesome loss for week 5!!!! That's 2 stone now!!! You must be beaming today :) well done Hunni, I'm so pleased for u, and 5 weeks, that's some going!!!! Here is to getting to goal soon (clink shaker together' lol xxx

katie - just clinked my shaker back at ya!!! and missus it's 2 stone and ONE POUND.... as Tesco say... EVERY LITTLE HELPS!!! hahahaha!! yep im thrilled and am really startin to see it now, even my legs are beginning to look much smaller.... am dyin to see the difference with the next stone off!!! makes all this madness seem worthwhile!!!! x

I had a quick look at your pics on fb hun and i cant believe the difference 2 stone makes!!!! You look so much slimmer than the pics which were taken at Disney, you must feel great?
:)

I want to add both u 2 liz and katie and squeeze and willow but my security is tight so u wont find me and i dobt think i can change it on my iphone. See if u can find me tho im on as cham pers the same as here! X i need to find Donna too :) or give me ur log ons x

Back