Lipotrim - The New Me!

Hi Loz (is it ok to call u that? :) ) your weight loss has been fab up to date and even i had a crappy week where i didnt lose much but bettered it the week after. I havent updated my stats properly i cant be bothered to go on my laptop to do it but ive done 18.5 in four weeks got WI tomorrow i think im in the 10's now but only just so i may have a 2lb loss if im lucky. Thats fine with me tho anything will do xxx

katie yep like the sound of slimming world.... will be sproutin feathers with all that chicken..... im very used to weight watchers and thinks its great, but just want to come off this with 3 stone gone and go into something new to keep the oul interest goin if you know what i mean? Something to get my teeth into! Cham yep u can call me Loz no prob!!!!!!!!!!! actually got a good weightloss this week so that was a complete surprise.... had only lost a pound when i weighed myself last nite, then got up this morning and had another two off on top of that!!!!! yeehawww!

Day 29 - and 4th weigh in today.... couldnt believe it... weighed myself last night and had lost 1lb... then got up this morning and had another 2lbs off... so 3lbs off yipeeeeeeeeeeee! and tomorrow is day 30 so one month down! Cant believe it.... it just flew by and im all revvvvvvvvvvvvved up again and ready to go.... def gonna up the water intake (i'll be talkin dolphin speak soon) and try and get out every day for a 30min walk.... im 15st 1lb now so hopefully i'll be in the 14's next week??? cant believe that one month ago i was 16st 11lbs and already in the next seven days the scales could be showing 14st's..... mad!!!! have a great day girls.....x

That's fantastic Hun, well done on the loss!!! Every loss counts towards your goal! You will make it into the 14s no problem and what an achievement that would be!!!!

WAHOOOOOO!!!! yeh baby!!!!! :D :D :D thats wicked!!! i bet you were all worried last night and now you have had a brill 3lb loss. i think that means you have overtaken me!! go you!!! :D theres something amazing about this diet and this forum... cuz I am SOOOO competitive, and normally if someone had 'overtaken me' on something id be fumin ha ha. But im so totally chuffed for you and everyone who does really well. 2nd month now hunni.. and if we can stay 100% for a month... we have proved we can do it until the end :) Hope your having a lovely day and are buzzing from your great loss :) xx

Both of you girls are doing so well.... u two joined up a few weeks after me but have continued it when i stopped so hats off to you and you aree both still going strong and seeing great losses overall.... i can only hope i do as well as you two!!!! As you say, the bigger picture is the one to look at and although you may have low losses one week the chances are its coming off in inches instead!!!! From talking to girlfriends, most find that their weight goes up by a few pounds in the middle of the month too - when they ovulate rather than just at totm so that could explain it maybe. But i totally agree about the water thing... i struggled to drink 2l last time but usually managed it by around 5pm but this time (or in the last 3 days) ive been finishing 3l by 5pm and i think its making a difference and i feel better for it... i dont seem to be peeing any more than i did last time though!! ha ha!!!
Good luck to you both - even though you dont need it :)

Thankyou katie :) you are amazing for going back to it though! its been so hard for you to get it etc.. most people would think ah balls to it and just give up. But you have fought to get it and keep at it and thats really admirable. And for as long as you can do the vlcd shakes, I know you are gonna value the opportunity and kick its ass all the way :) i just know you are gonna do so so well. and im excited to see the pounds falling off at you weigh ins :D
xxx

tanx Squeeze... can you believe it? Weighed myself last night and then lost a further two pounds when i hopped on the scales this morning!!! Im delighted.... i know 3lbs is not spectacular but it is to me at the moment and has just given me that extra nudge to get the ol energy and positive thinkin back! Had a struggle over the weekend and that's just bounced me right back.... reckon my hubbie might have adjusted the scales to bring a smile to my face!!!! here's hopin now im into the 14's next week... that would be just faaab!!!! i know what you mean about being competitive im delighted for everyone on here coz we're all in the same boat.... and i know what losing weight does for your mentality so it's great to share the lurrrrvvvee!!!! so happy today!!!!!!

Well done Loz, it feels good to see a new stone bracket. I started in the 12's now im in the 10's im still walking on cloud nibe! You must be too yay :)

Clod nine

Ahhhhhh c l o u d. N i n e

Lol I think that's what we call FECKING AUTOCORRECT!! Lol... Cham check out 'damnyouautocorrect' dot com.... So funny and anyone with an iPhone can so relate!!
I agree about new stone brackets! I won't fully feel the tri awesomeness of LT until I hit the 12s though cuz I was 13.3 last July after a lot of exercise and Atkins... But piled it back on. So when I get lower than that I'll feel like I'm really making progress rather than just shedding the fat I put on recently. Can't wait!!oh we are all doing so well :) proud of us :) :) xxx

I know im proud if us 2! :) you wait squeeze when u are in the 12's you will feel incredible. Im still smiling its a massive boost! :) wont be long now wahay x

i reckon 2 weeks and ill be in the 12s... at most 3. HOPING!! that will feel amazing. cant wait!!! x

jeez squeeze in the 12's now thats frickin some goin.... im delighted to be gettin in the 14's soon and like you it's weight i put on recently... but dont care at least we're back in control and that's what matters and my family are really startin to notice now, even the girl in the pharmacy was surprised and thats only a stone and a half... brill! Cham you're nearly home and dry lucky you!!! defo on the homeward strait!!!! cmon girls we're gonna do this.... yipeeeeeee!

Yay :) lots of motivation loz xxx :)

Day 30 - ONE MONTH DOWN!!!!!!!!!! can't believe im already one month down and halfway towards my target in just 4 weeks?! the time just zooms by on this... and as one poster said don't be watchin the time... if you're on this for 12 weeks, well the 12 weeks are gonna pass anyway, so why not lose a fab amount of weight with them?!! fab comment that! went for a bit of retail therapy today.... time to buy some nice underwear and take a bit of interest in me again! a gorgeous little lingerie shop beside me, very expensive, but everything 70% off today so had a spree!!!!! didnt drink any water this morning, and let myself get hungry again.. grrrrrrrrrr.... need to keep the water up coz it's the only thing that keeps the hunger pangs at bay. So there it is one month down, two more to go.... no prob!!

Im almost halfway to my goal but irs taken me a week more than you! So we could be finishing around the same time and refeed together :) that will be so cool :)

Well I aint been in the 12s since before I had my daughter 4 years ago so i just can wait to see 12 something on the scales!! Iv only just left the 14s behind me this week so it may take me a few weeks to get there. But wow this diet is amazing cuz you know your gonna get there. Know what u mean about letting the water slip and feeling starving. But today it seems the more iv drunk the hungrier iv got!! It must be psychological with me today grr.
OOh bet you enjoyed ur spree :) Im so skint and theres no chance of a spree.. but selling even more useless crap on ebay and so maybe if i earn enough ill buy meself some sexy undies too :D good plan!!
Lovin ya motication loz :) YES we ARE going to do it :) hope your good chickeroo xx

Im skint too :-( gotta keep wearing these baggy clothes for another month or until they fall off me! X

Back