Lipotrim - The New Me!

Leluna

wannabeslim
hi guys... just started yesterday... did the lipotrim in 1997 and lost 3 stone.... kept it off for a long time... then joined weightwatchers. I went from a size 28 to a size 10 and was a completely different person... Met my husband and started the old comfort/happy eating... and my weight has ballooned again up to 16st 11lbs. I am now a size 18 (tight) spose that makes me a 20??!!! Just booked a holiday in June and have had enough. Im absolutely knackered all the time carrying this weight. I have some medical problems (weight related)... plantar fascitis in my foot (absolutely agony) and a very bad back problem... i take codeine for my pain and have just reached 'my low'... so here goes... the book stops here.... im getting this weight off for once and for all.... Im tired of looking at my lovely husband and two children, swimming and running and having fun and I cant join in coz im so miserable and fat and in pain.... My life starts again now..... Im giving this my all and am ready to rejoin life. Day two and not too bad..... want to lose 3 stone by mid June... so fingers crossed and wish me luck:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Leluna. welcome and lots of luck xx

Best of luck x

Welcome to the forums and your second journey with LT! You obviously know what to expect... And you know u can do it cuz you have done it before!! I also have serious back problems and am looking forward to that improving when I lose the weight. Wishing u lots of luck and strength x

ah thanks guys. Day three and went to a funeral today.. was a struggle when the buffet and desserts were unveilved. But just made my shake and kept my mind occupied when the food was served. Everytime i feel a bit of a struggle coming on, i just remember how miserable it is to feel overweight... so def gonna keep goin and get this 3 stone off!!!!

Good luck, not that you'll need it! You've don't it before, you know it works, remember that when it get tough

Welcome, at least you havn't as bigger journey this time, good luck!

hi guys felt a bit ropey this morning... day 4... but after my morning and lunch shake am feelin all positive today! Ready to take on the world.... i remember after xmas thinking i wanted to lose the weight and here i am in March without losin a pound. So i reckon if my target is in June well the next few months will fly in as xmas was only yesterday and i was happy and bubbly (hate that word) on the outside... but so sad, upset and tired on the inside..... NO MORE.... this is it.... the new me... yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thats a great attitude to have.... June really isnt that far away but on a diet like this you can lose a lot of weight in that short period of time!!!!
I think xmas was a big turning point for most people!!!
I sound just like you i think!! People have always told me that i have a really pretty face despite carrying a lot of weight... and on xmas day we went to some friends house for xmas dinner and i dressed up as i normally do and felt ok, despite knowing i was seriously overweight. Anyway, a few days later the pictures apeared on facebook 'tagged' as me. I deleted the tags straight away as i couldnt believe how big i looked and certainly didnt want them tagged of me on facebook. I was always cheery and bubbly but spent most of the time pulling down my jumper or sticking my chin out for pictures so i didnt have 10 chins on them. lol.
Little things make a big difference and if you remember that day and THOSE pictures like i did it will be a massive incentive for you!!!

Keep up the good work!!

Hi Leluna and good luck. You did really well on this before and you will do it again.
I can feel your pain because i am exactly in the same place.
My kids miss out on swimming and stuff because of me so i am doing this for them as well as me.
Katie, i cannot remember the last time i let anyone take my pic, i literally do a runner lol x

Kate.... ok, try on all those old clothes that are now too big for you :)

Don't you just hate that when someone says "but you've got such a pretty face ......." and you just know that they're thinking "yeah, shame about the fat ar8e!"

I know Kate its so unfair for the kids sake.... hate it in the summer when the kids wanna go swimming... cringing inside. We holidayed in Ireland last summer. My husband bought wetsuits for the two kids and himself at the start of the week, coz the weather was so fab.... by the end of the week he insisted i get one. I relented and went into the dressing room to try one on... tried on an 18 and nearly had a heart attack tryin to squeeze my fat ass into it.... pulled back the curtain and the guy who owned the shop shouldve won an award for trying to keep his face straight... he looked like he wanted to scream with laughter... I looked like an endangered whale species... my face was scarlet from squeezin into the suit. My husband said 'brill, you look fab... let's get it'! (love him!) i then nearly had to be surgically removed from same suit and we left the shop.... the suit is in the attic... ready for this year and boy are things gonna be different!!!!!! Blubberchick is gonna be gone and rubberbabe will come on board!!!!

I know Kate its so unfair for the kids sake.... hate it in the summer when the kids wanna go swimming... cringing inside. We holidayed in Ireland last summer. My husband bought wetsuits for the two kids and himself at the start of the week, coz the weather was so fab.... by the end of the week he insisted i get one. I relented and went into the dressing room to try one on... tried on an 18 and nearly had a heart attack tryin to squeeze my fat ass into it.... pulled back the curtain and the guy who owned the shop shouldve won an award for trying to keep his face straight... he looked like he wanted to scream with laughter... I looked like an endangered whale species... my face was scarlet from squeezin into the suit. My husband said 'brill, you look fab... let's get it'! (love him!) i then nearly had to be surgically removed from same suit and we left the shop.... the suit is in the attic... ready for this year and
boy are things gonna be different!!!!!! Blubberchick is gonna be gone and rubberbabe will come on board!!!!

Lol!:D sorry I know I shouldn't but you made it sound so funny when it clearly was anything but:(......your very own 'Shamu' moment!

Day 5 - Not too bad today... finding it difficult at the weekend but just trying to focus and take on board the feeling at the end of looking good again! My husband did the food shop today, so that's grand... don't have to drool around the supermarket!! Not so tired today and feelin very positive.... really glad to know im on a diet that WORKS and the results are 100%... off now to have my choc shake with big spoonful of coffee in it!!! Take care guys... have a good one... Lorraine

Back