Lipotrim - The New Me!

Loz i mean doh

hey lozzyloo loo lmao :p have replied to you on my diary.. but had to come here and say WOOOOOOOOWZEEEEERS!!!!! go girl!!!!!!!! 2 stone and a pound! you are disappearing before our eyes :) bet you feel bloody awesome. keep at it lovely, you are doing so well. YAAAY :D xxx

Well i enjoyed our whirlwind romance on FB we had last night it was quick girls but fun! Lol :)

Day 37 - ah cham it was really strange to log onto fb and see you all there??? so used to seeing you guys on here??!! was a laugh, wow got a talented tattooist in our midst eh??!! and you seem to have a fab collection Cham!! reckon when i get to my target i might get another one done!!!! would love one on my foot but defo hear its torture, but surely cant be as bad as lower back?!
Another big sort-out in my wardrobe today... dug right into the back and there was stuff on the floor so found a few nice bits id forgotten about... AND i threw all my winter stuff into bags and into the attic... so thats me declarin summer!!!! fab!! still a bit worried about the end of next week... im goin campin on fri, sat and sun and nobody knows im doin this.... think im gonna have to reveal, but not in the humour for everyones tuppence worth on Lipotrim.... so tryin to think of plan B on that front.... normally we cook for all the cub scouts and then the other leaders and I will sit down and have ours?? hmmmm tough one to try and disguise?! so anyway still in great form and totally enjoyin being able to wear stuff that was goin into hibernation... today im wearin a top and cardi and jeans all of which were 'banished, too small' items.... brilllll!!!! x

It feels good doesnt it? I chucked out all my size 14's yesterday and that felt good, have kept hold of all the 12's as some fit nice and some too big depending on what shop its from :) still im way back on track and feeling it right now:) i think i needed to get some new clothes to spur me on coz id been doing this for 6 weeks and still wearing the same old craap! And felt hungry and demotivated but now i feel great! Im still going to binge afterwards thats totally obvious i just dont know yet how im going to tackle it. Argh help? Ive been reading the harcombe diet and its very interesting and so spot on the money so i will give it a go! I just dont think i can just eat only six ounces of chicken on day one of the refeed it just wont be enough. Or maybe it will i dunno i hope so xx ur doung so well wish i was more like you lot all pure and proper heehee :)

Thats awesome for you both getting all those old clothes out and wearing them!!! Im really chuffed for you :)
I left about 3/4 of my clothes behind when i came to Canada but brought all my summer 2009 stuff with me that is generally a size 16 so im looking forward to wearing all of those this summer then god only knows what im going to do in the winter.... ha ha!!!

Herro :) wow bet it feels good to chuck old clothes out... im still fitting in my 20/22 trousers so no need to throw em yet. but hoping in a couple weeks they will be hanging off me :)

Yeh was cool on fb last night he he. Dunno about talented tattooist though lol. I have a LONG way to go!
Cham... im feeling the same worries... im so scared ill binge after. I think you will be suprised at how full you will get with 4oz chicken on refeed! especially if u stay 100%. But im worried about maintenance and once our tummies have adjusted. Im going to buy a portion plate and stick to the portions every meal. I just need to phone all the take-aways and ban them from delivering to me ha ha. I bet they are already thinking I must have died or something lolol. Im sure I kept the chinese in business!
I think we just have to be the strongest we have ever been when eating again and value the work we have done enough to stay on the wagon. scary though eh?
xx

hi girlies... yep im really starting to get worried about refeed etc... im just back from scouts and have made my two kids toasted bagels and jam and one for my husband with ham and cheese melted on it... and im thinkin ok when im back on normal food how am i gonna resist doin this crap and eatin at night etc.... thats it squeeze im just gonna have to try and remember how i did it with no food so surely to god i can do it with the right food??!! same here with the local takeaways..... just cant resist them... especially on a Friday nite.. but since ive been on this ive been havin a look at a few scenarios in my head.... like if i am stuck in mcdonalds with the kids what do i have... the salad maybe and a burger with no bun... to minimise the carbs???? or a chinese takeaway of stir fry veg and some noodles as a treat... as opposed to chicken in batter etc????? just tryin to set myself up not to fail in those situations... but you know what girls, the key is when you fall to dust yourself down and start again.... thats how i held my weight off for years... when i was on hols, well it was just that... HOLS and time to splurge.. but as soon as i came back i was back on the wagon and had the excess weight off again in two weeks..... my weight really started to pile back on when i just combined one disaster with another and made an absolute pig of myself... chinese followed by chocolate and crisps... really stupid stuff you know??? ah squeeze a 20/22 will soon be just numbers left behind ya and you will be a lovely size 12 girl or 10 whatever you prefer??? personally i prefer a very nice loose 14... i like curves and so does my husband!!!! i was a 10 for ages and i found i looked all gaunt and thin..... and im not a 16 yet... just got into one pair of trousers... the others are still welded onto me!!! cham you are just crusin babe.... the end is just around the skinnyminny corner and youve worked so hard.... fair play to you.... to us all xxxxxxxx:p:p:p

You have got the right mindset to suceed hunni...
Ive already thought about those incidents where we are stuck and need to eat something.
Mcdonalds..... chicken ceaser salad is yummy and the dressing/sauce comes seperate so you can have as much or as little as you like and go for grilled chicken rather than crispy.
Same if you are going to a resteraunt, chicken ceaser salad is yummy. (i actually started eating this as part of a healthier eating scheme where i lost 5lb before lt) and i would now choose that over a burger or pasta etc. Even Paul has commented before while sat there eating a greecy dripping burger that he wished he ordered that!!
BBQ's will be easy....... its all meat. Just lay off the bread and nibbles and stick to yummy steaks and chicken rather than burgers and sausages.
The take away is a little more difficult and you must really think of those as a treat.... order chicken or beef satay (something in a watery sauce rather than a sweet/creamy sauce and only have a small dollop of rice. If you order in pizza, make it a meaty one which has less cheese but stick to one or 2 slices rather than the whole pizza (my hand goes up there ;-( )

Life doesnt stop because you are trying to lose weight (or maintain) and you still have to enjoy life and food, just make different choices.

You will do fine after you finish, im giving myself a 5lb barrier and if i go above it will get straight back on a healthy eating diet for a few days to get back to where i need to be
xxx

Yep i agree katie im gonna have treats followed by 3 days of being strict to get off any potential gains and hopefully keep maintaining if not i was thinking of getting a minths supply of exante every now and then when i need to lose some again before it gets too out of control! Or even just have a few shakes chucked in every now and then to keep me on yhe straight and narrow. I do fancy a bit of exante with the different flavours, i love banana its what uve been dying for! Yum yum

What ive been dying for :)

Lol... funnily enough i cant stand the bananna. But i use straws so it goes down haha!!
And yeah, im gonna do that too... if the healthy eating doesnt work. The exante packs last a while, at least 12 months so not so bad. Doing 2 shakes a day with chicken or something say one week out of 4 will work wonders i reckon. I know that exante works so i wont be too worried if i end up putting on 5lb. I by no means mean that im going to pig out when i finish because i know i can do exante again but if those pesky pounds do creep on, its not the end of the world. Its a whole lifestyle change for all of us but as i said in that earlier post, our lives dont stop because of our diets!!!

Exactly i still want to have a life! I didnt know the shelf life for exante was 12 months' thats much more than the LT. What i keep being given has litterally a couple of weeks left on it :-( oh i might buy a bumper pack and keep it spare for when i need it! :)

Dont quote me.... give me 5 mins and i will double check but i remember it being a decent shelf life.....
The stuff u r being given obviously means they dont have many people come in for LT at your chemist. I reckon!! Im sure mine had a good few months on at least. In fact, i have 2 sachets left so i will check.

Thanks katie :)

Bugger, got side tracked and have taken Jess out as she needs to burn some energy off. I will deffo check when I get in :)

Arrgghh so much I want to reply to but I'm on my phone and can't see the messages... Knew my brain would turn to mush. Do this is just gonna be random sporadic replies to things.
It definitely is just about making better choices... For example.. With the bagels, just have a half with low fat cottage cheese or low fat Philly on and no butter. And have boiled rice instead of fried from the Chinese. My problem is kebabs. Dear god I'd kill for a kebab! But there's certain things like that, that ya kinda have to wave goodbye to.
Loz I'm not sure what size I want to be... I like curves... And iv always said iv never wanted to be skinny skinny. But I want to know what it feels like to be skinny. Iv said all the way though that 10 stone is my target but I'll stop when I'm happy. And thinking cuz I'm so tiny.., and I really am a tiny person underneath the fat! that 9 stone will be where I want to end. But we will see :)
It's good to know that we have this to fall back on if we ever get in a mess again. I'm not gonna use it as a reason to eat and think "ah fk it I can just do LT again" but it's so food to know it's there if we ever need it!
Can't remember what else I was gonna reply to now! Nevermind! Hugs x

I love the take out foods aswell, I don't think they are that bad if you leave out the carbs, Kebabs without the pitta, and with salad are fine, I used to have doner meat and salad on atkins and I never gained.

Im not keen on chinese all a bit sweet for me, and the sugar isn't good, on high protein eating{unless you cook it yourself so you know what in it}

Indian- Tandoori chicken and tikka are good choices with vegetable side dishes{keep me away from all the creamy sauces and onion bahjess!}

BBQs are good as long as you omit the rolls and bread, just stick with the meats, salad and coleslaw.

I intend to have what I want at weekends when I finish, then cut right back during the week to maintain.

I had a wonder round the shops today, and saw some gorgeous vintage tops, I haven't lost enough yet to buy anything new that will fit:( but it really spurred me on to stick this out:)

Well done all of you for getting into your smaller clothes! x

Back