Lipotrim - The New Me!

Day 70 - wow 10 weeks today!..... and my weigh-in tomorrow... reckon it will be one or two pounds but happy with that after last week! Am gonna be glad to see the back of week 10 coz reckon in my head i struggled knowing id reached my target and thinkin ah sure feck it i might as well come off now ive reached my target... but now im gettin into week 11 im really gonna just get the head down now and focus for the last lap!!!!! Wish me luck!!!

Day 71 - and i lost 3lbs today so well happy again!! So that's 3 stone and 3lbs altogether.... delighted with that.... thank god that week's gone coz i struggled once i knew the ol target of 3 stone was met.... altho this week (imagine week 11!!?) will be no problem as im nearing the end and re-feed, then the real challenge begins eh?! I look and feel like a different person, it's unbelievable..... the pain in my foot and back is a lot better and im really delighted with the difference in my sleep.... i get a much more relaxed and comfortable sleep which was so difficult before with the pain and suppose the excess weight...... so here i go into week 11..... yeehaw!!

Happy days, your almost there! I re-fed for a couple of weeks and I didn't again any weight. I was careful about what I had to eat, more that the actual portions, although I kept the portions sensible.

This is the start of the rest of your life! Enjoy your food, just keep it balanced.

Day 71 - im really delighted with the difference in my sleep.... i get a much more relaxed and comfortable sleep
---------------------------------------------
I agree with you here. I love sleeping on my tummy but for the last few years I couldn't do that due to surplus fat around my tum, now only with 16 Ibs less I can do it! Amazing results.:D

Huge well done! U are the most well behaved and dedicated person on here I think! Congratulations!

Don't stress about re*feed n maintenance, I lost weight on both and continue to do so! U may find u don't need WW even, my headspace is totally right and I have cracked it!

Good luck on the next leg of ya journey hun, not that u will need it of course!

How's squeeze getting on? Not seen her about. Say hello for me :& hope she's doing ok xxx

ah tanx everyone... really excited .. weightwatchers for the remaining balance to lose!!

Have you looked into Slimming World diet?
I think it's much easier to follow than WW.
You are allowed to eat as much as you want which in a way is not a good thing. Now that you have the discipline to control what you eat, I think you should look into it.
I found SW easier to manage but the weight loss was very slow, I couldn't wait for months and months, I needed to shed the surplus fat because of my operation.
Had I not discovered LT on this forum I would have continued with SW. There were lots of women in my group losing between 1-4 Ibs each week. My progress was very slow, 1/2 Ibs here and there, I put that down to my under active thyroid but highly unlikely as it has been corrected, I take 125mg daily. Not very impressive results. Just my 2 cents:D

SW

Leluna,
Sorry, I have no affiliation to the organisation, just a happy user in the past.:D

I'm really inspired by all ur stories .....I'm in week 2 lost 9 lb last week on lipotrim!!!! So I was delighted!! I've noticed that some of u are on exante and am curious about it ??? What's the difference bewtween it and lipotrim!!!.... I really hope I can stick to this as well as u all have although I'm findin it easier as each day goes by..
Keep up the good work
Deborah x <3

What's the difference bewtween it and lipotrim!!!....

--------------------------------

With Lipotrim you have 3 shakes a day they come in 4 flavours - chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and chicken soup with a total of about 400 calories.
On Exante you have your 3 shakes/soups/bars per day which works out at around 600 calories a day.

Lipotrim cost £36 a week whereas as Exante can be purchased in a pack for £100 online ( supply for 4 weeks) works out £25 a week.
Exante can be purchased online with no supervision whereas Lipotrim is made available via the professionally-monitored pharmacy and GP programmes.
In the end it's a personal preference, I like the idea of being monitored by a professional although I know some pharmacies are not providing the best service.
I hope this helps, maybe others can add to this list:D

Huge well done! U are the most well behaved and dedicated person on here I think! Congratulations!

Don't stress about re*feed n maintenance, I lost weight on both and continue to do so! U may find u don't need WW even, my headspace is totally right and I have cracked it!

Good luck on the next leg of ya journey hun, not that u will need it of course!

How's squeeze getting on? Not seen her about. Say hello for me :& hope she's doing ok xxx

Hey Donna! Thanks a million! Wow you're doin just fab yourself, so glad you've cracked it... hopefully i can pull myself together and change my lifestyle for once and for all! With regard to being the most dedicated.... hmmm!! reckon im just stubborn! When i decide to do something i follow it thru!!! But what stuns me is i can follow a no food whatsoever diet right through and yet when im doin another diet i cant control my snacking and grazing and comfort eating..... this is what frustrates me and drives me mad! But i know this time is different.... im determined to change my eating habits and stay on track... for the last time! Squeeze is doin brill.... she's lost 3 stone and is thrilled! Her lactose intolerance has improved greatly now.... she was drinkin fizzy water and reckons that wasn't helpin... is much better now! Fair play to her she's doin this for a few more months!!! Cham's busy but doin great!!!!

Have you looked into Slimming World diet?
I think it's much easier to follow than WW.
You are allowed to eat as much as you want which in a way is not a good thing. Now that you have the discipline to control what you eat, I think you should look into it.
I found SW easier to manage but the weight loss was very slow, I couldn't wait for months and months, I needed to shed the surplus fat because of my operation.
Had I not discovered LT on this forum I would have continued with SW. There were lots of women in my group losing between 1-4 Ibs each week. My progress was very slow, 1/2 Ibs here and there, I put that down to my under active thyroid but highly unlikely as it has been corrected, I take 125mg daily. Not very impressive results. Just my 2 cents:D

Hiya! Yep i bought a slimming world book and to be honest i found it all a bit complicated to get thru and understand the concepts... i know if i was on it and followin the plan it would come naturally.... you've hit the nail on the head with my problem with sw..... the 'eat what you want' motto... now you see eatin what i want got me into this mess!!! I just dont trust myself not to pile the food down the ol hatch!! And to be honest i know with sw you can eat thru the day..... but im trying to stop that and just eat 3 meals a day and have a treat or two at the weekend... so i dont know if sw would suit me... altho i have heard brill reports about it... so hedgin my bets!!!!!!!!

Day 72 - Completely re-charged now to head thru the last few weeks and preparing myself in anticipation of re-feed! Am so proud to have got this far and into week 11! Need to try and up the exercise and start tonin up! Really excited about my hols now and wearin all my nice clothes instead of bringing clothes that i dont really like but cover me up..... this diet really does change your life in such a short space of time..........

.... you've hit the nail on the head with my problem with sw..... the 'eat what you want' motto... now you see eatin what i want got me into this mess!!! ..... but im trying to stop that and just eat 3 meals a day and have a treat or two at the weekend... so i dont know if sw would suit me... altho i have heard brill reports about it... so hedgin my bets!!!!!!!!

Leluna

I hear what you are saying, at the end of the day you have to do your own research and decide what is best for you.
I will be keeping an eye on your journal for ideas when I get to the maintenance stage, in the meantime you are great inspiration for me! I started off with 14 st 10 Ibs, sometimes I say to myself, " how did I get to that stage in the first place". Good luck:D

Day 73 - mad all day runnin round tryin to get sorted for our daughters birthday party tomorrow.... up to my eyes... so just time for a quick little post..... a bit hungry today here and there, but thats coz i left myself short on water, so gonna top up now tonight and get into the comfortable zone again..... lookin forward to wednesdays weigh in and nailin week 11 on the head..... then im definitely on the last lap to food!!!!!!!!!

Day 73 ... so just time for a quick little post..... a bit hungry today here and there, but thats coz i left myself short on water, so gonna top up now tonight and get into the comfortable zone again..... lookin forward to wednesdays weigh in and nailin week 11 on the head..... then im definitely on the last lap to food!!!!!!!!!

Leluna

You have done brilliantly in the last 3 months, what shedding 3 stones! It must feel really nice, now you can see the END is nearer.
I was at my Mum's place last night, usually I eat everything she offers me ( she is a great cook) but I declined her offer and felt great.
I thought about all the hard work I had put in the last 2 weeks, I didn't want to give in, although the temptation was there. She understood.
I hope to have lost a couple of stones by the time I get to week 11!!!:D

Leluna

You have done brilliantly in the last 3 months, what shedding 3 stones! It must feel really nice, now you can see the END is nearer.
I was at my Mum's place last night, usually I eat everything she offers me ( she is a great cook) but I declined her offer and felt great.
I thought about all the hard work I had put in the last 2 weeks, I didn't want to give in, although the temptation was there. She understood.
I hope to have lost a couple of stones by the time I get to week 11!!!:D

ah you definitely will lose the stones once you keep declining the lovely food on offer at your mums!!!! It's just great when you say no you kinda feel back in control and the feelin is so comforting... instead of all the negative thoughts that piling on excess weight brings!!! Im happy now im nearly there, altho gotta say it really wasn't too bad doing it at all.... the weightloss is fab and thats what drives ya! good luck and stay strong!! x

Day 75 - Well absolutely knackered tired after our little girls party! Such fun... gave them all recipes..... they did cupcakes first, then caramel bananas then pancakes!!! All topped off with pizza and chips and i made the birthday cake.... a huge cupcake... it was fab!!!! And in the middle of all the mayhem i was a good girl and had my shakes and water!!! Hopin for a 2lbs loss this week and then that would be 3 stone 5lbs and im nearer to my 3 and a half stone goal!! yippee!

Back