Lipotrim...this thing has GOT to work!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by kitibom, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. kitibom

kitibom Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8.4lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hello All!
    I'm new to this forum, and new to Lipotrim as well. I am fed up being fat!:mad: I am now a size 18 and i really want to be a size 10-12! :sigh:

i usually avoid dairy as it makes me feel lethargic...and then i just discovered that lipotrim is dairybased? i really hope i lose rather than gain weight with it (tried celebrity slim last year and added weight)

i hate the shakes. and the soup! anyway to jazz it up?
    And by the way..u know the most difficult thing for me? :family2:apart from having to cook for my 2 kids and hubby, i am a caterer...i have a restaurant and a catering service...i am constantly surrounded by food...this is gonna be soooo hard...but i am just motivating myself by how fantastic i will look and feel if i stick to this!;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kitibom

kitibom Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8.4lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    and also....my mouth tastes sooo awful! ive got the fresh breat strips but still...i feel like i must have the worst breath ever! i have met so many gorgeous skinny people and loads of them seem to have bad breath and bad moods....now i know why...lol...this quest to being thin is so funny! anyway...to combat bad breath i am gonna pack a little bottle of listerine mouth wash with me wherever i go.
    p.s.
    anyway to jazz up the soup? i almost threw it up it was sooooo disgusting!
    pps.
    i have cooked dinner for the family and am currently holed up in my room while they eat so i dont cheat on my 1st day!

4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    This is a good distraction at meal time.... the soup.... hmmm..... i tried it a couple of times and i coudnt stomach it!!! : ( I believe you can put curry powder in it!!!

Try cinemon in your strawberry shake....

I mix my vanilla one with fresh coffee in the morning....

Make the choc one with peppermint tea!!! Mint choc shake!!!

The shakes also taste better if you put a sweetner tablet in!!! I crush 1 or 2 between 2 spoons.... and add it.....

Hope this helps a bit!!!

5. kitibom

kitibom Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8.4lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks deezer!
    On day 3 now and feeling good. will try out your tips...
    ive been doing my shakes in the blender with cold water and a couple of ice cubes and generally finding that makes it better
    hows it going for u so far?

6. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Really good!!! Its started to get a bit easier now after a rough few days over my period!!! Its good once your in the swing of things!! XXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.