Lipotrim to Dukan

lala85

Ive been on lipotrim for nearly 5 weeks now and lost around 1 st 4 pounds, however im getting sick and tired of everyone around me doing the dukan diet and losing as much weight as me but still eating so I have decided to come off lipotrim and go on Dukan.

Anyone know how I would go about this? Do I do the refeed week but without the carbs? or shall I just go straight onto the Dukan?

Anyone tried it?

I am not an expert but I believe that you need to do your re-feed week step by step as it is advised. Once you finish, you can start Dukan.

I was thinking of transitioning to Dukan too. Not because I'm fed up with LT particularly but because my work involves client lunches and I've avoided them for 5 weeks and can just about make it to 6 weeks but after that I'll get the sack if I don't start doing client entertaining!

Dukan would work because I can do plain fish and veg and no one would think anything of it. I've lost 10 kg so far and hope to get to 14 kg or so in the last two weeks. Interested if anyone else has gone from one to the other.

Hiya,
I was advised to come off Lipotrim TFR as I was only losing 2 lbs a week and my blood pressure was too low. It was partly due to a very heavy work week at a medical convention and I was lucky enough to have two doctors and a nurse to myself and get all the independant opinions.
I decided to come off it and have transitioned straight from TFR to Dukan as the nurse that was there said it sounded just like refeed anyway. I don't think I can trust myself with cards for a very long time and another poster advised me to avoid all beige/white foods.
There is a book available called The Dukan Diet and she has lost over a stone on it to tone it.
Good Luck

Beige is amongst other things, chicken. White includes white fish. Why on earth would you be advised to avoid either? If you mean beige as in cake or white as in white flour, well, those are carbs. My advice after a VLCD would be to avoid or at least severely limit carbs but not good, nutritious, lean protein.

All the best with your next plan x

Back