Lipotrim user

Discussion in 'Exante' started by jennimet, 28 August 2014 Social URL.

1. jennimet

jennimet Member

Am doing lipotrim and have lost 2 stone in 5 weeks. I was planning on loosing 4 1/2 stone then switching to slimming world for my remaining 2 stone. But I've just stumbled across exante and I'm intrigued. Can some of you tell me your weekly weight losses on this? It seems to be a lot cheaper than lipotrim too. On lipotrim I'm loosing roughly 5 lb a week and I would like to keep it up! Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jennimet

jennimet Member

Also. Why do u have to take a break every 3 weeks but on lipotrim you don't ?

4. Glitterbug

Glitterbug Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have done both and I didn't find any difference in losses. Exante is cheaper and personally I have found much nicer. I think the real is because no one is supervising you like that do on Lipotrim. I've done this over a few months and never bothered with a break.

5. Jah95

Jah95 New Member

I started the lipotrim diet today! I am struggling :( headaches- 3 shakes - feeling sick. Motivation needed

6. ClairGee

ClairGee Member

Sick with it. Only 2-3 more days and you'll get a nice energy boost.
    Cmon. You can do it.
    Just remember what made you start.
    Now get to bed and rest :D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.