LIPOTRIM VIRGIN

Cannot Beleive You Have Lost So Much On This Diet Harriett2!! U Must Be So Proud!! Hope My Weigt Loss Will Be Like Yours. Really Struggling And Feel Really Run Down Like I Am Getting The Flu! I Am Trying With The Water Aswell Getting The Hang Of It Now. Weigh In Day Seems So Far Away. X

Hey big mama when is you weigh in day>? its my first week and today is day 3 for me, and im telling you things just get better the hunger dies out and from nowhere u get soo much energy! stick with it! your doin fab i have done ok, but did cheat once so but now realise it makes you feel worse when you cheat than the actual horror of feeling so hungry!!

Weigh In Is Monday Eve, 10/03/08, Cannot Wait For My Hunger To Die Down. Wanted To Ask When Will My Ketosis Kick In? Is It In My First Week And Do I Have To Wait A Little Longer? Also, Do The Headaches Die Down Aswell Cannot Wait For My Energy Levels To Kick In Aswell, I Know I Sound A Moanful Person But Really I Am Not Fell Like A Complete Different Person And My Kids Noticed Yesterday Aswell. Not Giving Up Though, Will Carry On And See What Happens At Weigh In. X

Ive been told and checked up that ketosis usually kicks in fully after 2-4 days mine seems to have kicked intoday! (day3)
ketosis kicks in i would say after the first day or so but becomes fully fat burning after approx 3 days. (although i am not an expert!)
the headaches and stress is due to feeling hungry and change in diet, but that will all be sorted when ketosis kicks in properly, because then you seem to lose your appetite! i had to force my breaky shake down hour ago! where as i have been having it the minute i get up im that hungry normally:eek:
your doing soo well and after your first weigh in you will be so proudof yourself because then you will see why your doing this! and if stuck to strictly ive heard and seen the results in your first week can be amazing as im sure you have seen!!:)
keep me posted! i will let you know my results on saturday!, i started mine on monday but cant get to the chemist in the week (i have no car!!) so have to go saturday as its closed sunday so my loss will only be from 5 days! but will bear that into account next weigh in wich will be from 8 days ;)

bigmamma you are doing soo well you did day one which is an achievement in itself day3 was crap for me to and my hubby told me i looked terrible(thanks for that dear) so i gave him a gob full then burst into tears.Then came day four i woke up feeling amazing it really does happen that quickly so just keep going !! if you are feeling hungry then drink more water i usually have about 5 litres a day and when your tummy is that full with liquid you wont feel like you have any room for food anyway
you seem to be very determined which is great so get today done have an early night tommorow is another day and at the first weigh in you will see its all been worth it xx

yourll be fine :) just take it each day at a time and be proud of yourself that your not turning to the biscuit tin when things get difficult (like i did before LT) ....some days will be good, some days not, its just we masked the feelings with food and now its not there we dont have that crutch any more

hope that helps!!!

h xx (and yes, i am proud lol)

yourll be fine :) just take it each day at a time and be proud of yourself that your not turning to the biscuit tin when things get difficult (like i did before LT) ....some days will be good, some days not, its just we masked the feelings with food and now its not there we dont have that crutch any more

hope that helps!!!

h xx (and yes, i am proud lol)

Still got my crutch and regularly turn to it:p

Hi Everyone, Feel Like I Have Turned A Corner, No Headache!!! Felt Shocking This Morning But As The Day Has Gone On I Have Felt Better, Can That Happen This Quick Or Will I Find Out That 2moro Is The Worst Still To Come. We Having Been Tiling The Bathroom So I Don't Know Whether It Is Cos I Was Busy And Now I Am Scared Of Sitting Down Incase It Returns!!!! Xx

Thank You Jenpink, Think I Needed To Someone Else Confirm That,and Hopefully It Will Be Getting Easier. Had Made The Chicken Soup This Eve And Was Nice To Have Something Hot, Had To Put Pepper And Bit Of Salt In, But Think I Needed That, Just To Know That I Will Not Be Having Cold Milkshakes For The Next 14 Weeks Is A Lifesaver! Can I Ask Something Else I Don't Know If This Is Related To The Diet But I Cannot Get Seem To Get Warm, My Hands And Feet Are Really Cold And Seem To Be Shivering At Times, Have Only Noticed This Since Starting This Diet, Don't Know If I Am Coming Down With Something,but I Really Do Fine Now, Other Than The Coldness, Maybe Someone Can Help .cannot Wait To Read About Your First Weigh In!! Xx

fraid being cold is part and parcel of the diet :) just wear socks in bed if your cold then and keep a few sweaters, gloves and scarves handy when you go out lol

h xx

Back