Lipotrim Virgin!!

NiNiE

Hi all,
On day four and really struggling tonight so turned to the net for some inspiration, was over the moon this morning when i weighed myself and I had lost 6.5lbs but the hunger pangs are kicking in now so need some HELP!!!
:cry:

Hello and welcome hun! Water water water! You will be in ketosis any time soon and it will get so much easier..stick at it and get gluging that water xxx
P.s well done on the loss so far x

How about a cup of black coffee with a sweetener or two? Always knocks away my hunger pangs.
Well done for the four days so far!

Just stop thinking about grub and concentrate on what you are achieving on your great loss so far................Well done!

Yes keep drinking the water.. water water water.. it will become your best friend! It will get so much easier hun! Im in my 3rd week and Im never hungry and i feel fantabulous!.... I love it!!

Good luck and welcome!

xx

NiNie I agree with others water,water, water. But would also suggest that you be careful using the word Virgin in the title of your thread when Gaz is online.......It usually leads to strange things!!!!! LOL!

Hang in there and go to bed early if you have to.

:eek:Sara how very dare you:p x

Now I'm getting scared...starting on Monday...think I might nip out to the chippy!:wave_cry:

Why get scared if you think negetive it will be negetive, this diet really is not tuff as many make out, yeah you have ups and downs but generally, its a walk in the park. Good luck!

Aw thanks everyone for your quick replies, I am guzzling water till I feel like im going to burst. I am craving something with flavour (apart from vanilla or choc lol!!).
Can anyone tell me when these horrible headaches and nausea will pass?
GoD! Im such a whinge!!

Yes in the next few days when in ketosis xx

Ah shucks did I hurt the little feelings????? Gaz - you know you love it!!! LOL!

NiNie take some headache tablets. It won't last much longer!!! Honest!!! I have just started week3 and it is much better..... Week 1 was hardest and your nearly through it.

Thankyou honey i am very pleased:D:D xxx

Was only kidding folks...actually looking forward to getting a bit of discipline in my life...you're all doing so well, good on you...I'll be relying on you all over the next few weeks!

Thanks Sara4, think I will do that, going to watch a film and go to bed early, its the only answer when you feel like this.
You have done really well with ure loss, I get officially weighed on Wed, cant wait!! :)

Had an head ache all day, its gone now though yipeeeee! That sun and not enough water I reckon?

Was just wondering if it is good to exercise, I normally go spinning 3 times a week and am having withdrawal symptoms!!:character00116:

spinning? fishing spinning?

Back