Lipotrim vs slim and save??

You can't combine them.
I am moving to S&S after this week because I am fed up on this one and there is more variety. I only have a stone left and was going to do it slowly through WW or SW but have decided to do it a bit quicker using S&S.

The first week on any of these diets is a big struggle, you just have to be strong to get through the first week and then see how you feel... or just switch to S&S but then you would of just wasted £36 on LT.
Once you get your first weigh in and your Ketosis has kicked in you will feel better. Why not use up this weeks supplies and see how you feel after your weigh in?

I did lipotrim last year and lost 101lbs. So I can say with some authority that with a bit of grit and determination Lipotrim really does what it claims. Having said that I am back after having had six months ish off as I never quite got to my goal and i am ashamed to say put about a stone and a half back on (entirely my fault, took my eye off the ball) and blimey i had forgotten how tough it is especially the first week !!

I can't comment on slim and save yet as i haven't tried it (although tester packs are winging their way to me as we speak) but as both diets are ketogenic and low calorie I am curious Jamsi to know why you don't think they could be combined ?? I have some lipotrim left over from last time that I am fully intending to use up but was going to have the tester packs in the evenings to decide if i want to switch or not but if there is some science behind me not doing that i would love to know what it is ??

bestest of luck with which ever you decide....and congratulations Jamsi on your losses so far looks like you have been doing brilliantly

Slim & Save is a TFR... Well that's what they call it but you can have a small amount of veg (there's a list of what you can have) and you can have a bit of protein and skimmed milk too.

I did LT 100% for a month then the last week i've gradually swapped to S&S - it's so much nicer but it's harder than LT in some ways as you can have a little more so you're tempted to have a little bit more.

I'm trying exante for a week starting tomorrow...

It's not that easy to mix n match with LT and S&S because 3 packs of LT gives you everything but 3 packs of S&S doesn't.

It's a TFR if you have 4 packs then you're not having any protein etc and that way it's nutritionally complete

I have 4 packs a day and nothing else.

I did lipotrim last year and lost 101lbs. So I can say with some authority that with a bit of grit and determination Lipotrim really does what it claims. Having said that I am back after having had six months ish off as I never quite got to my goal and i am ashamed to say put about a stone and a half back on (entirely my fault, took my eye off the ball) and blimey i had forgotten how tough it is especially the first week !!

I can't comment on slim and save yet as i haven't tried it (although tester packs are winging their way to me as we speak) but as both diets are ketogenic and low calorie I am curious Jamsi to know why you don't think they could be combined ?? I have some lipotrim left over from last time that I am fully intending to use up but was going to have the tester packs in the evenings to decide if i want to switch or not but if there is some science behind me not doing that i would love to know what it is ??

bestest of luck with which ever you decide....and congratulations Jamsi on your losses so far looks like you have been doing brilliantly

Because 3 packs of LT give you all the nutrients you need and S&S is either 3 packs and a protein meal or 4 packs and nothing. To make sure you are getting all the required nutrients you should stick to either one. Mixing and matching you might not get all the required nutrients.
I suppose if you were prepared to to sit down and work out all the recommended nutrients, calories, carbs etc you could mix em up but you would have to make sure you were getting everything you need.

Ladies....what is slim and save and what is exante?????

They're both other brands of food replacement diets.
They're available online rather than through a pharmacy.

Caziedalts said:
Hey Electriclilac

I was going to say good to see an old timer back by I bet you're not pleased to be back, neither am I :-( I lost 3.5 stone jul-sep, put about 7lb back on to Xmas, then another 1.5 stone up to 2 weeks ago! Tut tut, so disappointed with myself! But, back on TFR and -11lb so I'm on my way :)

I've been hearing a lot about slim and save and might do that once I come off TFR.

All the best mate.
Caz. xx

Hello chick

Yeah Bit rubbish to be back but now realise I should have never disappeared!! Lesson learnt 7lbs gone so far this week so happy days. Glad to hear you are well on your way to getting the fun lbs off, well done blooming tough coming back xx

Back