• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LIPOTRIM???

MiniB

Here we go again!
You lose mainly water in the first week on LT then fat from then on. Not sure how it works but it definitely does! I look at it as your body uses the calories in the shakes then when it needs more it burns your fat instead of food. I know that's not very scientific but that's how I look at it.

Just stick with it 100% and you will lose a lot of weight!

When you have used up the glycogen stores in your body, and got rid of the excess water, your body goes into ketosis - the stage where fat is used for energy instead of the glycogen. This is the stage when you lose weight properly - actual fat is being used up and therefore you will lose weight.

It does work - and you'll know if you're in ketosis in a number of ways - some people experience one or two or all of them - stinky breath, fuzzy tongue, strange high of energy, change in smell of body odour... and I'm sure others can add to this! xx

one word... Ketsosis! just google it and read up.... its magic. so many diets are based on it these days, Atkins, GI etc....

Lisaberry

Silver Member
I like to think of ketosis as magic too!! I don't fully understand it but I don't care! Ketosis is my friend! Not my husbands maybe ha ha!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 11
Lipotrim Forum 3
Weight Loss Diaries 8
Weight Loss Diaries 15
Introductions 1