lipotrim

day 25

finding these daily posts help so hope i'm not annoying anybody lol. end of day 25 had a brill day, and a nice long walk again! still fully motivated and ready for the weekend again! cant wait for weigh in on Monday hopefully another 3lb gone!! : )))) makes it all worthwhile doesnt it :jelous:

hi guys just a wee update from me weigh in this week another 4.5 off so happy days hows everyone else getting on x x x

well done 4.5lb thats excellent, I seem to be around 3lb per week which is fine with me, helps when i work out that by a certain date i will be a certain weight, almost like looking forward to a big event or holiday lol - its great. Walking on an evening is helping as it takes the focus off the boredom period I hit around 6ish. come back and i'm exhausted and ready for bath and bed! End of day 26 for me and all good again today! 2 more days and I finish week 4 and get weighed in, fingers crossed another 3lb has dropped off. : )))))

end of day 27

end of day 27, cheated a bit today. had only 2 shakes and some slices of ham instead of the third shake, was craving badly! burnt it all with 2 hrs of exercise and the usual 2litres of water! dont feel that bad but hope i've not knocked my weight loss, last day tomorrow before weigh in. hope all is good with you

I find it quite upsetting that not many of you have the support that I do.

I only told everyone (including family friends) I was on tfr lipotrim. A few of disagree with but all are all still very supportive and are not taking the micky out of me. But are just pleased that I've taken a positive step in attempting to get what I can out of life back again. Last night my Mark took me over to our local and not a single person tried wafting food under my nose or offered. What they were trying to do is eat in another part of pub till I said that I'm fine with them eating infront of me. To that a few were shocked.

I feel quite alot luckier now that I've those who about more than to what I did for myself.

P.s. I only drank still bottled water and hey think I over did but as always still hobbled in a straight line :D

hey everyone just thought id drop by im feeling a bit down today and want to eat. i dont know why because im not hungry its really confusing me. i hope it passes as i have a busy week at work alot of it is bringing young people on trips and i dont want to be tempted. apart from that day 24 so well on my journey. x x x

drink drink drink.. ive had a few days like that and your mind can justify a million reasons to throw in the towell.... its sheer will power thats required... keep posting on here as you strugle with the inner demons and we will all keep spurring you on.... practical tips, have something different that you dont norm have, ie coffee, tea, fizzy water, hot water... bulk up and have tea after tea if you need to try and take away the urges... ive found hot rasberry tea is really filling... fizzy water too.... if you have any soups, split the pack and make yourself a few mugs of chicken soup... i can get 3-4 nice cupasoups outta one sachet... we are all on the path together and my god i am sure we all understand... xx

hi and thanks for the replys. i am feeling a little better now just have to grin and bare it. i dont drink any of that stuff tea/coffee/fizzy water and i havent tried the soup yet.
i dont intend to give in i want to be thinner more than i want to eat lol. thanks again x x x x

end of day 30

Hi all, sounds like everybody doing well. I'm just ending day 30 and feel great this week, lost a kilo this week at weigh in (2.2lb) : ))) only 5lb off my goal weight now. hopefully get that off in next two weeks as i want to start re-feeding soon. got my daughters 16th on sunday going for a meal so will have to have some chicken instead of the shake on my lsat day but hopefully it wont affect things too much. going out satdi night as well which will be a challenge as i wont be drinking, however went out sunda and drank water all day whilst everybodygot drunk! wasnt bothered one bit. woke up without a hangover and was good for work the next day happy days xxx

very well done x x

tashbuckle
i totally understand how you feel i almost slipped yesterday as was feeling unwell and just totally wanted to eat everything in sight but dint then cried for ages lol. but back on the motivation train today so chin up and refocus again. you,ll be fine x x x

ahh dont get upset hun were only human and we all feel weak sometimes the main thing is to carry on the next day keep up the good work hun and keep that picture of skinny you in the mind and remember nothing tastes as good as being slim feels. so true

end of day 32

oh how true that saying is " eating is not as good as how being slim feels".. must say that quote every day to myself!! it seems to work. wouldnt dream of divulging in any type of fatty food whilst in this mind frame, just hope it lasts. had a really good week and the meal is now cancelled so no hiccups this week!! hoping for big results on Mondays weigh in.. will keep you updated. best of luck everybody keep at it my skinny virtual friends lol x

end of day 33

well nearing the end of another day on lipotrim, been good again today. Exercised twice this week (not as much as planned) BUT Started a new job so havent been able to go! : )
2 more days before I complete end of week 5 - cant wait for weigh in monday morning seem to live for that lol - sad or wot!! lol well thats my daily blog, not much to report got no plans this weekend due to lack of social life on this diet! ps. finally got into that little black dress and cant wait to wear it in a couple of weeks!! : )))

hi all well done for getting into your dress tashbuckle iv just started week 4 and also feel great iv been able to get into clothes that were to small and trust me it feels amazing.
so onwards and upwards everyone x x x x

ive found hot rasberry tea is really filling... fizzy water too.... xx

hi i thought we were only allowed green leaf teas not fruit?

hi i thought we were only allowed green leaf teas not fruit?
Yes we can only drink 'Coffee and/ or Green Leaf Tea's' and not 'Fruit/ Flower Teas'. If you do drink fruit/ flower teas you are knocking yourself out of ketosis and there is not any point in doing this diet.

Back