Lipotrim

Jmj

hi all , I'm very new to all this so please bare with me :confused: I'm starting the lipotrim diet on Friday ( daughters bday on thu ) so I'm hoping to gain some inspiration plus friends along the way , would love to here from some 1 starting the sometime as me ! :p

Jmj said:
hi all , I'm very new to all this so please bare with me :confused: I'm starting the lipotrim diet on Friday ( daughters bday on thu ) so I'm hoping to gain some inspiration plus friends along the way , would love to here from some 1 starting the sometime as me ! :p

Hello welcome I'm only new too! good luck with the weighloss. Are you hoping to lose much? I'm trying to lose 2 stone myself I'm doing weigh watchers as I love food and couldn't be that strict.

Thank you , I'm hoping to shed about 2 Stone on shakes only( fingers crossed )then another stone with low calorie (more fingers crossed ) lol , iv tried every diet there is and this 1 is my last hope ! good luck to you on ww I'm sure this forum will help us both.

Jmj said:
Thank you , I'm hoping to shed about 2 Stone on shakes only( fingers crossed )then another stone with low calorie (more fingers crossed ) lol , iv tried every diet there is and this 1 is my last hope ! good luck to you on ww I'm sure this forum will help us both.

Yes hopefully. :)

Back