Lipotrim

Cuddlemon

Hi I am on day 10 of 100% feel great my weigh in is Tuesday night and I lost 9lb my first week so I was very pleased I am hoping there will be some lovely members who will join me on my journey and we can support each other. I am going away 28th of July and I hope to lose 4 stone by then. Hope to speak soon x

Brilliant!!! Good luck, let us know how you get on for WI2! X

You're doing fantastically! Are you managing to stick with it 100%? We must have started at a similar time - I'm on day 24 at the moment, aiming to keep going til July 15th!

I started on 27th April I weigh in on a Tuesday evening I have stuck to it 100% And I am hoping to keep going til end of July with one week refeed before I go on my holiday on 28th how are you finding it Laura ? And how have you done hun ? X

I HATE it! Have stuck with it so far, but it's really hard with husband & 4 kids all still eating!
Lost 27lbs so far, which is great but, it's definitely starting to slow down. Trying to do more exercise to help it along (and also because I'm worried about havin loads of loose skin if I lose as much as I hope to!)

I HATE it! Have stuck with it so far, but it's really hard with husband & 4 kids all still eating!
Lost 27lbs so far, which is great but, it's definitely starting to slow down. Trying to do more exercise to help it along (and also because I'm worried about havin loads of loose skin if I lose as much as I hope to!)

thats fantastic hun keep going it is hard but we have to keep going lol if you don't mind me asking what was your starting weight and what is your target weight x

thats fantastic hun keep going it is hard but we have to keep going lol if you don't mind me asking what was your starting weight and what is your target weight x

Started at 17 stone 4 (terrifying)
Aiming for 12 stone 4 (still overweight but, I know that's a good weight for me)

*actually had Friday & Saturday "off" and am now trying to get straight back in to 100% ...keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!!

I will keep everything crossed for you hun xx I started off 16 stone 3 and I had a sneaky weigh today I was 14.9 I have still been hundred per cent but have had moments when I thought I could just eat that but haven't would love to be 12 stone for my holiday that would be great xx keep going hun onwards and upwards xx

Hi Cuddlemon,
Great congratulations on your weight loss journey so far, I hope you dontbmind me replying I am hoping to lose lots by 17th July as I have a close wedding and want to feel great and look amazing. The first two weeks I lost 1 amazing stone, which I can believe. I am hoping to continue with my journey.

Best wishes
Asiana

Hi Laurajackson,

I hope you had a good two days off, don't worry you soon will get back on track I had that on my birthday. I may be meeting a friend so might have next Friday off. How did you get on getting on track, I found it hard so I wonder how I'll get on.

Asiana

Hi Asiana wow that's fantastic hun you must be so happy. We both got a goal in July so that's good how much you looking to lose? Feel free to post whenever you want would be nice to have someone to talk to lol what day do you weigh in on? Good luck xx

Hi Cuddlemom,

Had my weigh in and managed to lose two pounds so I'm ok with that. This bank holiday there's going to be lots going on around food so far so good. I'm constantly around food all the time, but I'm not going to give in, I feel quite good at the moment. It's a battle to shift the extra load of me.

Asiana

Hi asiana I sit with about 20 at dinner time and they are mostly eating kebabs or burgers and chips lol how much do you want to lose hun I am hoping for another 2-2 and half before I go away that would be good but would still need to lose same to be at target

Hi Cuddlemom,

Nice to hear from you I am 12 stone now but started just over 13 stones, I'm 4.10 so very over weight.
I have got to be at least about 8 stone to be me again. But I do want to lose about 2 stones a a mini target. There's Times that I miss food and I hope in the end I have a better relationship with food. I seriously want to find the real me again.

Asiana

Back