Lipotrim

Oh my God kebabs, burgers and chips your doing well not to give into temptation hun, I know it's not nice as that's my favourites but I walk pass the kebabs place and block my nose now, sometimes I don't get the urge, some days I do but hold off. Yeh for my cousins wedding I've really got to work hard for. I've been looking at outfits but won't buy only nearer the time.
Asiana

that sounds like a good plan Asiana I am not buying my holiday clothes to a week before either. I am sure you well look fabulous in your new outfit hun at your cousins wedding :) every now and then I get a thought in my head oh I could just eat this and then I go and do something and it goes. I think all my weight loss come off both sides of my belly as looking a lot thinner there but still have it at bottom and middle lol I am still 100 % and feeling ok how are you doing ?

Dear Cuddlemon,

I think that's a fab plan too I'm leaving the outfit to the end but I'll sort out make up and other stuff before. There is a pre party before I've got a outfit for but doesn't fit entirely so I've tried it on looked at it and used it as an aim. I need to get there. I'm not going to lie but yesterday evening we had guests yes I did all the cooking etc everyone ate accept me. I even cleared everything away, then on the last minute I ate something as I have in. Yes I'm ashamed but yet appreciated what I ate. But today's a new day. I suppose I need to get back on track.
It's unfair that the odd times you can't enjoy eating. But hay ho it's happened.
Asiana

Back