Lipotrim

Hello! Well so far, i have lost around 15lb in total. Sorry i don't get any sort of notifications on here so i forget to check regularly enough :(. I am finding the loss a bit slower and also the hunger is still here occasionally (although a couple of days i have only had 2 shakes).
I did also eat cheese on 2 days, but not enough for me to be sad about 😂. How about you?
Make sure you are having enough water and if you skip a shake you risk slowing loss as you don’t get all nutrition and that’s when starvation mode can kick inx

Wow 15lb is a great loss, well done!!

Aw bless you, don’t be so hard on yourself!

I usually end up spiralling if I eat anything 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve snorted the entire contents of the fridge before 👀 No I’m not proud of it..... my lack of self control is quite embarrassing.

May I ask how much water you’re drinking? I’ve never tested the theory myself, but apparently “the more you drink, the more you shrink” 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m usually the expected 3lb - 3.5lb loss a week, sometimes I get frustrated when it’s 3lb as I could probably lose that calorie counting, but my issue is that I’m all or nothing, so Lipotrim suits me as it’s stress free results.
Hey GemBino sorry about the massive delay as per usual! i've enabled push notifications now lol :)
Water wise, i try to drink at minimum 2 litres, on a good day i fill up the 1.5L volvic bottles and get 2 a day easily (3L)! On my very busy or stressed at work days... sometimes as little as 1L or less :|

I do know what you mean about the all or nothing, calorie counting for me is a bit miserable and my body doesn't seem to respond to liking basically any carbs whatsoever!
I'm now down another 3lb so looks like im the exact same as you in terms of the 3lb a week type of thing. Frustrates me because its like 5% of what i need gone, but its going down anyway!

How are you getting on? all the best

Hello everyone. I have been doing lipotrim now for 20 weeks (tomorrow marks the end of week 20). My total weightloss so far is 82 lbs. The beging was not easy but with time my body has adjusted to it. I found that uploading my journey on instagram (mylipotrimdiary) has helped me stay disciplined and motivated. Thought I would join this trend and hopefully meet some more amazing people. This is my first time posting on minimis. I hope I did it correctly 🙂

Hey GemBino sorry about the massive delay as per usual! i've enabled push notifications now lol :)
Water wise, i try to drink at minimum 2 litres, on a good day i fill up the 1.5L volvic bottles and get 2 a day easily (3L)! On my very busy or stressed at work days... sometimes as little as 1L or less :|

I do know what you mean about the all or nothing, calorie counting for me is a bit miserable and my body doesn't seem to respond to liking basically any carbs whatsoever!
I'm now down another 3lb so looks like im the exact same as you in terms of the 3lb a week type of thing. Frustrates me because its like 5% of what i need gone, but its going down anyway!

How are you getting on? all the best

No need to apologise 😊

Glad you’re getting on okay.

I always have my water bottle with me (regardless of doing Lipotrim or not), all my family and friends laugh 😂 Water is my first choice of drink, then Pepsi Max 😋

Back