Lipotrim

dont do out drastic mate as chopping off a limb doesnt count, good luck and see you around!

quality im going try and beat it :p
Well, you already have an advantage...your male and it was bellyflop who was female!!! Men always lose more ....good luckx
LMAO Gazza thought the lb of meat might have come into it tho :D

Lol, nic and Garry!! Welcome Dan..all advice given, try to keep busy too. If you aren't starting till next week try to cut back on your carb intake, makes getting into Ketosis easier and faster. Not like me who had a great big dirty Indian the night before starting!!!!

Hi all,

I love my tea and coffee milky - i'm told i add tea to my milk rather than milk to my tea :D

However i've been having black coffee this week - and its actually not that bad - i make it really weak - abt a quarter teaspoon of coffee to a mug so i get the smell of coffee but not the horrid taste of strong black coffee.. for those of you milk-addicts like me - try it out - its not so bad.. (i do have weird tastes though - be warned - i mean i love the flapjacks! most peeps think they're vile)

HAHA fattothin nah not gonna do out that drastic. Been for me last meal before i start it on monday. Had pizza hut and it was class. thanks for all the replies and gonna do my best. :p;)

Hi all,

I love my tea and coffee milky - i'm told i add tea to my milk rather than milk to my tea :D

However i've been having black coffee this week - and its actually not that bad - i make it really weak - abt a quarter teaspoon of coffee to a mug so i get the smell of coffee but not the horrid taste of strong black coffee.. for those of you milk-addicts like me - try it out - its not so bad.. (i do have weird tastes though - be warned - i mean i love the flapjacks! most peeps think they're vile)
Milk???!?!?!?! we cant have milk hun?!
I must be wierd tooo i love flapjacks and i am loving the lattes made with vanilla shakes xx
Wierd that ... i hate coffee that has been made with adding the water first ...i always put milk into the cup first (when not on lt) then the water x

ahh nic - i think i didnt put that quite well - i meant before LT i used to have loads of milk in my tea/coffee. since LT it was difficult initially without the milk and i used to add some of the vanilla shake to my coffee as a creamer, but this week i made very weak coffee - as in no milk - just very little coffee to the water! I'm lousy when it comes to explaining myself as it all comes out in a rush and i seem to think as long as i know wot i mean the rest will understand!:confused:

lol ...its prob me too hun keotosis head...dont always read things properly lmao

Back