Lipotrim

FloridaGirl

:p Hi everyone!!! Just thought I pop a post on here about the pro's and con's of LT. Although everyone doing LT is doing it to loose weight, we all have our own personal reasons, mine is to be able to shop anywhere and be able to go shopping without being scared of catching a glimps of myself in a mirror!! My 3 months on LT was hard, I was hungry most of the time and I thought of food constantly :sigh: but the feeling of becoming slimmer and getting my weight loss each week was more than worth it :D
Being on LT has really been a journey of up's and downs (one week I stayed the same :eek:) I was gutted but had a big weight loss the week after. I never cheated, no matter how tempted I was, I just took it one day at a time.
So no matter how hard you find LT, you can do it, it is hard but not impossible!!! keep that thought of you as slim and you will get there.
I never thought I would fit into size 12 but after loosing 3 stone I do and I am so happy.
Good luck to you all and keep with it, you can do it!!!!!xxxxx

Hi size 12 Floridagirl

Thank you for those encouraging and supportive words.
Well done on your size 12 thats my goal too and I know I will be there before the summer comes.

Leanbeanx

Wow thats just what i needed....well done on your weight loss & thanx for those fantastic words of encouragment & support. Caz xx

Super encouraging, Floridagirl, shame my sis-in-law didn't come onto this site and get the boost she needed to continue on LT...she lasted 2 days. I wouldnt have attempted this if it wasn't for reading threads like yours, so thanks!

Thank you for those words Floridagirl. I've just come back from my first weigh in and am feeling pretty down about it but that has really given me a boost to get through the hard times because it will so be worth it when I can walk in to any high street shop and pick out what I like not just what will cover the most.

Congratulations on your loss ;)

hello all, just come back from my first weigh in, I feel really happy:thankyou:, because I have never lost this much the first week on a diet, so I feel really encouraged, thank you all for your notes it really did encourage me.

Week 1 = 7lbs:happy096:
goal this week: to fit into Size 16:angel09:

Last edited:
Back