LIPOTRIMMERS BE WARNED

This is it day one of restart nomore excuses!! 10 weeks and I would like to be at target. Will go for weighin at end of the week or Saturday. XX

We can do this

Originally Posted by blue eyes
If you possibly can, stick with it. I am so struggling to get back on its unbelievably hard!

Back in September I went to see about lipotrim along as a friend had told me about it, I was at rock bottom. I didnt think for one moment I would follow it. I managed to stick with it for 10 weeks before I went on holiday to Egypt. I was really careful but enjoyed my holiday and ate out in the evening and managed to maintain my weight. I have continued to maintain over xmas and my sons 18th BUT I'm struggling to get back on. I've got a load of excuses but dont want to be using them.

I have a valentines meal booked but after that I WILL NOT use any other excuses including my hubbies birthday. I only have 2 1/2 stone left to goal so if I give myself 10 weeks that takes me up to 27/04/09, which is my 24th wedding anniversary. That is my goal. But first mini goal is to lose lots to win with the shakers!1

Enough rambling. Really good luck to all lipotrimmers we can do this together. XX

-------------------------------------------------------
Hi Blue Eyes,

I've been exactly the same. I've been rubbish since xmas. I had a valentines meal with my other half on Friday and I've re-started today..
I have 30lbs to go and I'm also hoping to reach my goal by April...
We can do this !!!!!:party0038:

I hope we can. I've got 38lbs to go. After the first week I'm going to increase my exercise. XX

We've both got the same goal weight! XX

Hi Blueeyes and Foofan,
I'm sending you both lots and lots of luck and positive vibes for your restarts :vibes::vibes::vibes:
It is hard getting on again (and God knows, I know, having done 7, due to events beyond control!)
Just try and focus on WHY you're doing it.
When you hit a bad patch, divert yourself with a bubble bath or nice foot pamper session, hair tint etc (anything to keep you out of the kitchen!)
I go into the wardrobe and drawers and throw out clothes that'll be no good and have a reorganise.
Yesterday I had to go and buy all new jumpys and fleeces for Scotland, as everything was swimming!
You CAN do it ladies, and will look stunners this Summer! Lots of love, Cathy xxxx

:) Thanks for that encouragement. Its only 10 weeks I suppose. Maybe I could use lent as well ie give up eating! XX

:) Thanks for that encouragement. Its only 10 weeks I suppose. Maybe I could use lent as well ie give up eating! XX

LOL! :8855:

This is why i can bear LT - i have to do a total fast once a year for Ramadan. At least i can drink and feel full on this! LOL

If you possibly can, stick with it. I am so struggling to get back on its unbelievably hard!

Back in September I went to see about lipotrim along as a friend had told me about it, I was at rock bottom. I didnt think for one moment I would follow it. I managed to stick with it for 10 weeks before I went on holiday to Egypt. I was really careful but enjoyed my holiday and ate out in the evening and managed to maintain my weight. I have continued to maintain over xmas and my sons 18th BUT I'm struggling to get back on. I've got a load of excuses but dont want to be using them.

I have a valentines meal booked but after that I WILL NOT use any other excuses including my hubbies birthday. I only have 2 1/2 stone left to goal so if I give myself 10 weeks that takes me up to 27/04/09, which is my 24th wedding anniversary. That is my goal. But first mini goal is to lose lots to win with the shakers!1

Enough rambling. Really good luck to all lipotrimmers we can do this together. XX

Hi Blue eyes
I can totally understand your advice. While I have only done 3 weeks which I have not found too difficult, The thought of going for another 12 fills me with dread. I'm looking taking it one week at a time, though in the back of my mind I don't want to have to deal with losing it and giving up. In one way I'm very pleased that I started it in the first place and on the other hand could kick myself for taking on such as challenge. A challenge it certainly is due to the total change I have to make in my lifestyle. And it could all fail miserably in the end if I trip up, fall off the wagon, ect. On top of that I would have to deal with the feeling of failure at the wasted effort, more guilt! then eating to cheer myself up which is a tiotal farce of course. :sigh: SO YES, I AM DEFINETLY HEEDING YOUR AND EVERYONE'S ADVICE. Thank you all

We can definately do this, just think when the warmer weather comes and we're wearing smaller clothes!!

Part of me is excited and part of me is so worried I will put it back on. Good days and bad days thinking yes I can do it, I've maintained a 3 stone lose for 10 weeks. It has been so long since I was 10/12. XX

You can do it honey!

Think of the outfit you can slip into for your anniversary! You will look amazing, and I bet your hubby will be very greatful for your effort, you will feel and look amazing, I would bet money.

You can do it!

Thanks, I want a whole new 10/12 outfit. XX

Back