Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

Great you are so close and congratulations on the weigh in, I hope your pharmacy one went well too!

Aw thanks girlies well I managed to resist all the lovely sandwiches wraps and rocky roads at lunch and had a good first day back but was late in day when went to weigh in

And I was wearing jeans
And I had forgotten to pee
(Didn't get half enough time to drink water today)

And my official loss was 6.5 lb

And came home to find it was totm
So honestly I am pretty ok with it
I have a few more lbs to go to get into the 12's and 170's but it's an achievable challenge so fingers crossed

Another challenge ahead 2m
More sandwiches
And then I'm heading home home 2m for the weekend

Weedee it definitely will be hour by hour over next few days!

Stay strong Hun, where do you study? Think those sandwiches usually use up the leftovers from the deli that wasn't nice enough to put out again today. Yuck.

Plus remember nothing tastes as nice as skinny feels...

Heehee JoanieK that notion of leftover sandwiches did make me giggle

Ah no my studying days are over...
I mean at school school
I'm a primary school teacher!
We got a new principal and we had lovely sandwiches (nicest looking ever) as a welcome ! And then the crowd that do the kids school lunches are providing staff with some 2m!

Typical I don't get to enjoy ! But I will like being skinny more u are dead right!

Lol but woops! You do have a youthful energy though..

Isn't it sods law that any nice free stuff is when you can't. But we can sit after Christmas skinny and enjoying these things and it'll taste all the better as we are kinny too :wee:

Aw wow now that's an NSV - I totally don't feel my age but am thrilled that comes across even via a forum as it's always commented I don't look it either!

Awesome! :woohoo:

If I don't give up I can't fail!

What a great quote !

Weighed myself this am - 182lb
That means tomorrow u will be in the 12's - a definite motivator this weekend!

Absolutely amazing all biz for ya!

Weighed myself there on my moms scale

12st13

Wooppeeee I am in the 12's!

Onwards and downwards
I am starting to feel a slight (very) difference in myself

I feel less bloated
I feel a little slimmer on the sides
I think I can see my double chin disappearing

It's worth the hardship to see progress
#happyout #gratitude #staystrong

Yippee I am so biz for you! An epic scale victory and some fabulous non scale victories! Absolutely brilliant and must really help you today stay on track?

I was just thinking you could use the weekends to really up your water intake?

Great idea
ESP as I stupidly weighed myself again when I was getting ready to shower and after a bm- so curiosity got the better of me and I was 13st1 again!!!!!!!!

Not happy!!
Talking myself off a cliff
As I did just finish shake #1

But seriously :flamingmade::upyours::rant:

Fantastic! Day by day is the way and what a boost getting into the 12. Don't weigh yourself during the day!!! I can easily see a 2lb gain over the course of a morning. It's the shake and the water and something to do with gravity (no idea what but I read it somewhere) just forget about one and stick with your first thing in the morning weight. Don't let that get to you, it's not a real reading. Xx

Aw thanks for your lovely comments weedee - much appreciated - xx

Hey weedee is correct even with no food or water your weight changes plus a litre of water is 2.2lbs.

Feeling tiny bit weak and light headed for first time - stuck to coffee as my mom had apple pie and icecream when we were out- it's haaaaaarrrrrrrddddd

But looking at clothes wishing I didn't have a muffin top so staying strong (if feeling weak as water)

Aw Hun that's tough. But totally with you. I want to wear the other 80% of my wardrobe that but more..

Got terrible news about a family member of a good work-friend over the weekend.

Feeling as though the worries I have about weight are so trivial and inconsequential.

I know too I have to do what's best for me and although it really shook me I have to power on on what is needed for me to feel good.

Without going thru the details I am still 182.4 as of this morning

I got thru today ok
I am still enjoying the shakes but I know I don't drink the 3 of them every day and that's not good
I worry cause I add so many sweeteners they are damaging my teeth
I am trying to reduce that number
I am curious to see what tomorrow's weigh in will bring!

Sorry Hun hope you guys are holding up OK. Hold on in there...

Back