Lippys going back to size 12 ramblings and vents

Lippy1966

i have decided that i need a place to vent my ramblings in order to get through this journey (again) just to get things out of my head sometimes!

a potted history of me...
overweight all of my life , first diet at age 11! have been to ww, sw, slimming magazine club, slimfast atkins and cd.

lost 6 stone on atkins, took 3 yrs to put most of it back on...

done cd in 2009, lost 8 and half stone, got to my desired size 12 and was delighted. though i didnt "feel" any different, not sure whether i should have?
i went straight away to slimming world, to use this as a way finding out how to eat real food without putting weight back on, now i was "eating" again, but sadly didnt really last at that....
fast forward 2 years and i now have nearly 7 stone to lose again!

i've been back on cd for nearly 2 weeks, and i have to say i'm finding it so much harder this time. i was sickeningly perfect on the first go, despite some side effects of cd, and i soooo wish it was that easy again!

i know it works, i proved it works, but this time my head is fighting me.

on my first attmept at cd my periods were really messed up. as i had the injection i really never had one. once on cd for about 2 months i started having them again, monthly at first, and then by about 6 months in, they were virtually a daily occurance.
this time i only got to day 4 and they are here with avengence! and the thought of 6 months or so of this kinda fills me with dread to be honest.

the other difference on this attmept is that i am now working and going to college, as opposed to being a stay at home mum. i feel a lot more "drained".

i resorted to some chicken on friday night, and my workday yesterday was horrendously long, so today i feel like poo!

i am hoping that writing this all down, will help me stop mulling it over in my head all the time and allow me see a bit clearer and plan my way out of my "funk"
and be happier keeping on track!

if you've got to this bit, well done for reading and not giving up! say tuned for further installments!

Hey!!

You have proved that your able to loose weight, I'm sure you can stick at this with some support!
Just remember how amazing you felt when you reached a size 12!! Keep that thought in your head, and I'm sure you will do great this time round!

Well done on such a big loss the first time round! You can do this!

Hope you can stick with it as best as you can! Good luck with everything xxx

Well done in your weight loss achievements so far! At least you know you have a realistic goal!

I also plan on going to SW to help me maintain. Would you mind telling me WHY this didn't work for you? I'd love to learn from any mistakes you think you made - or learn how you would do it differently next time?

thanks for the encouragement guys, it always helps...

as to what went wrong? thats easy.... i didnt do the maintainence

i had a bit of a panic about being actually thin, and decided i needed to stop cd and start eating again
so todays golden nugget of info is "dont miss the maintainence stage!"

had an ok day yesterday, though i did have some chicken, although i really messed up on the water by not having nearly enough. i find it really hard to manage 2 litres let alone any more
very lazy day yesterday, but i think i needed that due to the silly hours i worked on saturday.
i have also been guilty of having 2 teas with milk morning and evening, but yesterday decided to cut them out and dee if it makes a difference.
so today is now day 12 and i've just had my first black coffee, and now off to get ready for college. step sons birthday today so have a preplanned chicken and lettuce meal tonight, so will save my bar for "dessert" , and just take 2 tetras to college

feeling positive about today, hope you all are too
have a good day guys!
x

good day today, could have been better on the water, but its improving!
had a planned chicken and cabbage meal tonight cos its stepsons birthday and a friend at college started cd today, so i feel like the "old hand" lol
another pint of water before bed, and up early for college tomorrow peeps
see ya later
x

not such a good day yesteday...but only succumed to some mugs of tea, and a muller light, so could have been worse
funny hting is, its gone 3 today and i still havent had anything, as not been hungry? weird!

done alright food wise today, but water wasnt good at all!
had a day off today and was very lazy, other than 4 loads of washing lol, back to work tomorrow, 10 - 8, so wont be round much
x

Back