Liptrim newbie!!

The chemist mentioned there was a recipe on here about turning the chocolate shake mix into a muffin type treat in the microwave. Any ideas where it might be or what the recipe is?

Ooooh! REALLY! I haven't seen it ........but would love to know if such magic exists! :)

Dx

I've tried the muffin thing, I've never eaten something so disgusting x

There is alot of lipotrim newbies about today including myself and it's really encouraging I suppose no matter how hard it gets someone is always in same boat... Just glad I've now got a forum I can discuss how I'm feeling and read how everyone else is getting on xxx

gettingskinny said:
There is alot of lipotrim newbies about today including myself and it's really encouraging I suppose no matter how hard it gets someone is always in same boat... Just glad I've now got a forum I can discuss how I'm feeling and read how everyone else is getting on xxx

Well done getting skinny . That's where we all want to be at the end of our journey xxxkeep it up

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Everyone on here has been so supportive and it's so nice to know that there are people in the same boat gettingskinny. I love posting up my weight loss on here and seeing the progress with the tracker thingy too, makes it all seem more real I guess.

Let us know how you get on xxxx

I'm really struggling now and only on day 2! I've been drinking plenty of water but I feel so hungry n just want to eat! Isn't helping that my boyfriend lives away n he goes to afgan on Friday n thats it for 3 months.... Getting abit emotional and moody xxx

I'm really struggling now and only on day 2! I've been drinking plenty of water but I feel so hungry n just want to eat! Isn't helping that my boyfriend lives away n he goes to afgan on Friday n thats it for 3 months.... Getting abit emotional and moody xxx

Oh dear! Big hugs xx

I hope you don't mind me saying this but, because I've been there I do think you need to remember that being hungry and wanting to eat are not the same thing. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's easy to avoid food, I know, but it does mean that if you can distract yourself and drink water, the feeling will pass!

Stay strong lovey!

Dx

Yeah I agree with what your saying I'm just wanting to eat to make myself feel better x decided a bath n bed might help me x thanks tho Hun xxx so glad I can say how I feel on here x I think once I reach my weigh in and loose weight I'll feel so much better xxxx

Yeah I agree with what your saying I'm just wanting to eat to make myself feel better x decided a bath n bed might help me x thanks tho Hun xxx so glad I can say how I feel on here x I think once I reach my weigh in and loose weight I'll feel so much better xxxx

Oh you will hun, you will, take care xx

The first week was tough but it does get easier gettingskinny!!! My boyfriend is 6ft 7 and can eat what he wants, when he wants (the git). I don't want him to not the food he likes so it's just a case of sitting in a different room or sometimes just smelling the food helps (especially with things like chips and vinegar)!

My moods have been all over the place and some days I have not been able to stop thinking about food BUT once you have that weigh in and see how much you've lost, it will make it so much easier and keep you motivated. I have lost 1 stone 3.5 lbs in 2 weeks!!! No other diet I have been on has done that for me. I now that the weight I have lost is a drop in the ocean as I have at least another 7 stone to lose but I know that I can do it now. And having the support of people on here really does help. If you ever need to vent or feel the urge to eat like you did the other day, writing it in this thread or any others is such a huge help. It has done me wonders and I really hope it does for you to.

Fantastic going Buddy :) I'm so pleased your getting the results you deserve :) x x x

Buddy27 just read your post im day 8 on LT and got weiged yesterdayl lost 10 lb but today I have been so hungry I could eat my own hand ..cannot believe it ihave been so good but nearly eat a pkt of crisps b4 .arrggh. I feel like crying too .. X

Buddy27 just read your post im day 8 on LT and got weiged yesterdayl lost 10 lb but today I have been so hungry I could eat my own hand ..cannot believe it ihave been so good but nearly eat a pkt of crisps b4 .arrggh. I feel like crying too .. X

I've just seen this and hope you were ok in the end. AMAZING weight loss, WELL DONE!!!
I have a mantra that I say to myself when i have wanted to eat, and it really does help and makes a difference. I say ' there is a reason I am doing this' and keep repeating it over and over again and visualise how i will look if I continue to do lipotrim. I also have a picture on the fridge of when I was at my slimmest. Look for something that will keep you motivated, be it a new dress, a picture or mantra and keep focused on that when you feel you need to eat. It truly is mind over matter.
Also if you do eat, dust yourself off and get back on Lipotrim. You could spend hours feeling bad about it or accept that sometimes things happen and take control BUT DON'T GIVE UP!!!!

Excellent attitude Buddy :D x x x

Buddy27 thank you so much for the advice x had a great day today just shows you how each day can be different . Going to Blackpool tmw tho got free tickets to see bev knight can't wait but I'm driving and my husband wants to go for a drink afterwards .I went mad at first .. Saying he wasn't supporting me . But I'm the one on the diet and I am going to stick to water .I'm going to be slim ... Again x thanks again for the encouragement ???

Back