Lisa and Nom's JUDDD journey

Leesa

Hi,

My partner and I have decided to try the JUDDD diet and our first DD is today! We have both tried lipotrim, SW and Atkins before and seem to start well but then have a complete blow out we dont come back from. We think this is mainly due to the restrictions these diets pose.

JUDDD seems worth a go as it is a one day diet in essence!

We are planning on getting married in March 2013 without anyone of our family or friends knowing!!!! As we have both been married before and having family scattered all over the country we have decided we would make ourselves as beautiful as possible for each other, find a pretty Registry Office and do it without the pressure of spending a shedload of money to please everyone else.

We have approximately 5 months to get as close to a pleasing weight and figure shape as possible.

Our Stats:

Lisa 5ft 3" 14st DD cals - 388 UD cals - 1900
Nom 5ft 8" 15st 7lbs DD cals - 461 UD cals - 2300

I had some lipotrim sachets left over from my recent failed attempt and so they will be used for the first two DDs.

Today's DD menu:

Lisa
Brekkie: 1 lipotrim sachet (141 cals)
Lunch: 2 NUme crispbreads (2x30 cals) and 1 Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangle (20 cals)
Dinner: 2 Nume crispbreads (2x30 cals) and 1 desertspoon of sandwich spread (16 cals)
Drinks: 1 litre of no sugar ginger beer (4 cals), 200ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee (70 cals) and water

Total = 371 cals

Nom
Brekkie: 1 lipotrim sachet (141 cals)
Lunch: 2 NUme crispbreads (2x30 cals) and 1 Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangle (20 cals)
Dinner: 3 NUme crispbreads (3x30 cals), 2 Laughing Cow extra light chees triangles (2x20 cals) and a small apple (40 cals)
Drinks: 1 litre of no sugar ginger beer (4 cals), 200ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee (70 cals) and water

Total = 465 cals

Thanks for your welcomes!

I thought we should also measure ourselves so here are the results

Nom
B: 45"
W: 44.5"
H: 43.5"

Lisa
B: 44.5"
W: 39.5"
H: 46.5"

YIKES!!!

Welcome both! Looks like you've got off to a great start.

I wish my husband would do it with me! He doesn't need to lose much weight but I'd like him to live as long as I do :)

Phew we are on an UD!!!!

Went to bed last night with hunger pains but stuck with it religiously.... woke this morning at 6:45am (i am on holiday from work this week but have not switched the alarm off!).

so at 7.30am we had two slices of warburton's seeded w/m bread (small loaf) and a 'fried' egg (fry light spray) and a blob of tom sauce!!

We won't be counting calories today but just wanted to jot down our intake for future reference.

We will be going out shopping in a bit with the mother in law and will probably take her for a coffee and cake! yay - love this WOE.

will update our intake later. :)

2 x bread from 400g loaf (2x81)
1 egg (86)
1 slice of quiche, baked potato wedges and salad (500? was out with the in laws!)
linda mccartney sausages, mashed potato, peas and onion gravy (605)
marshmallows (255)
4 mini choc bars (275)
1 sherbet fountain (80)
milk for coffee (70)

estimated total = 1533 + quiche and wedges aprox (500) =2033

Lisa 133 cals over ffs
Nom 267 cals under (git :p) might force feed him some lard later :break_diet:

he did have more egg white than me this morning and finished off my quiche (crust end) at lunchtime so that means -100 cals from my total :p and +100 for him!!!! lmao

Back