ProPoints Lisalu's diary. Shifting the xmas lbs!

Breakfast today when I got to work was grapes, strawberries & blueberries with yogurt 1pp and a cup of tea with 1 sugar 1pp

Dinner

Attachments

• image-2727131219.jpg
    image-2727131219.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 57
Struggling tonight... Feeling hungry and wanting sugar. Luckily there's nothing nice in the house but I'm getting major urges to put my coat on and dash out to the shop :( I know I'll feel **** afterwards though. Somebody stop me!! Might just have one of my Aldi 1 point hot chocolates

Jusr popping in to subscribe! Ur meals r looking good so far, im sure u will have that 8lb gone in no time! :-D im guessing ur on 26pp? R u using weeklies??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ya 26pp. Well to be honest I haven't been tracking properly, only in the last two days really so wasn't really keeping a track of weeklies all along. I think I'm just gonna write off my weeklies this week and when I weigh in next thu start afresh then. We are going to the cinema tomorrow night and it's gonna take every inch of willpower in my body not to get pic n mix. I'm addicted!!

Yeah good luck, sweets r my favourite too! And so high in pp

I never know how to point them so normally just give up all my weeklies for them. I'd say there's definitely 1pp in one sweet though ?

There is something in the eating out book about cinema pick and mix and snacks, I will have look for u tomorrow, the book is a couple year old tho

I got a greeny coloured book

Oh don't think I have a green one. Have a purple one and blue one. If u could check the pp for pic n mix that'd be great! Might put me off getting them tonight :)

Breakfast today

Slice of whole wheat toast - 3pp
Fried egg done in spray oil - 2pp
Tea with 1 sugar - 1pp

About an hour after breakfast I had a pear & a kiwi - 0pp

Here's to staying on track :)

ur food sounds good! :)
oohhh what u watchin at the cinema?
im a sweety fan too but like u say they are high in points!
id be interested to know what that book says too :)

I will have a look at let u no, my books out in the car, we should b going out soon :-D

Back