ProPoints Lisalu's diary. Shifting the xmas lbs!

Good for you doing the excercise DVD! I've two gathering dust on my shelf.. You have made me contemplate doing one lol

I've a strictly come dancercise one that your granny could prob manage lol and an ancient one by Charlie brooks which is ok. I've heard of the 30 shred; I'm sure I could spare 20 mins a day. Is that what you're doing today?

Ya I normally just do level 3 or sometimes level 2 & 3 one after the other. I did it for 30 days before and got great results but now I think maybe my body is used to it lol. I think if u search it on YouTube you'll probably find it

I did insanity 2 years ago! Very hard but I managed the first month but then I started getting tight chested when I did exercise so now I cant do alot

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Seriously try it it does have to b hard just go at ur own pace and try and build up how many times u do each exercise, it gets easier day after day

my other half did that insanity, looked very hard!
his top was soaking wet!
suppose its good but i dont think i could handle it! lol

Yeah u sweat like hell but u dont ache after cause u do alot of stretching which helps u wanna do it again the next day

Ok. After a disastrous wknd that I'd rather not talk about I am back on track today with a vengeance! Nothing is gonna stop me!! Will post food later :)

:-D just put ir behind u and start afresh :-D

Subscribing hun

2/1/14. 15st 2lb
9/1/14. 15st 1lb (-1lb)

So today's food goes as follows

Breakfast
Weetabix with fat free milk & banana 4pp
Cup of tea with 1 sugar 1pp

Lunch
Rocket salad with peppers cucumber couscous and chilli tuna 5pp
Cup of tea with 1 sugar 1pp

Dinner
Sweet potato chips with salmon fillet, broccoli and carrots 12pp

Snack
Yogurt and berries 2pp

Total 25pp

Day two 100% on track with no blips and feeling great... Now I need to just keep it up. Not sure if I can undo the damage by weigh in on thu but we'll see. I really want to go

I reckon if u stay 100% till Thursday u will b fine at wi!

Back