ProPoints Lisalu's diary. Shifting the xmas lbs!

Hi girls. Gettin on ok. Had a good Bootcamp session this morning but then had my nephews 5th bday party and I did nibble a bit at that. Going for a nice long walk in the morning with the buggy. Still haven't had the nerve to go and weigh in at ww! Maybe next thu. My thing to aim for is my friends hen in March.. Defo wannabe down a few lbs for then!

Back on track. Have been very neglectful of my diary lately but I'm still hanging on in there

Here's today's food

Breakfast: enerjuice which is spinach, cucumber, avocado, celery, apple, pineapple and lime juice. 1pp

Tea break: grapes, blueberries, banana and yogurt 2pp
Cup of tea 1pp

Lunch
Salad with smoked salmon, couscous, boiled egg 9pp
Soup 4pp
Tea 1pp

Dinner: spicy bean burger with stirfry veg and noodles - 9pp

Snacks:
Pear 0pp
Hot choc 1pp

Total: 27pp

Here's my dinner it was yum!

Attachments

• image-2074193806.jpg
    image-2074193806.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 44
Lunch today was a salad with ham, boiled egg and couscous - 8pp
Tea - 1pp

Dinner
BBQ chicken fillet 6pp
Broccoli & carrots 0pp
Small portion of rice 2pp

Snacks
2 Belvita cocoa biscuits 3pp

Exercise
Went to Bootcamp this evening. Toughest session yet. Got completely and utterly soaked to the skin! I enjoyed a nice hot shower when I got home though and now I'm gonna relax and watch some tv :)

Day 3 back on track properly and feeling happy happy happy :)

Well I weighed myself today because thu is weigh in day and I'm down 2lbs since monday (weighed myself mon coz that's when I got back on track). So won't weigh again now until nxt thu. Delighted with myself. Going out for a friends bday sat night but I'm gonna be the designated driver. Save money, save calories and no hangover. What's not to like :)

Well I weighed myself today because thu is weigh in day and I'm down 2lbs since monday (weighed myself mon coz that's when I got back on track). So won't weigh again now until nxt thu. Delighted with myself. Going out for a friends bday sat night but I'm gonna be the designated driver. Save money, save calories and no hangover. What's not to like :)

Whoo hoo!

A massive well done! You go girl!!!

Thanks cheeky. Delighted but must not get complacent now which is normally what happens me. Must keep busy, must keep of kitchen lol

Well done on the loss, I would still b intrigued by how much I lost in week one and wi on monday :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dinner this evening was salmon fish cake with bns chips, roasted veg and broccoli, all only 5pp and very yummy and filling :)

Attachments

• image-2002231334.jpg
    image-2002231334.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 41
Back