ProPoints Lisalu's diary. Shifting the xmas lbs!

Today's food is as follows

Breakfast
Slice of wholewheat toast with dry fried egg and cup of tea 6pp

Tea break
Grapes/kiwi/blueberries chopped up with yogurt poured over 2pp
Cup of tea 1pp

Lunch
Rocket salad with cucumber, peppers, smoked salmon & boiled egg 5pp
Cup of tea 1pp

Dinner
Spag Bol with butternut squash chips instead of pasta 9pp

Snacks
Apple
Mandarin
2 wholewheat crackers 1pp
Cup of tea 1pp

Total: 26pp

Drank lots of tea today :-/
Normally wouldn't drink that much!

Exercise: 30 minute jog - not sure how pp id have earned for that

Another day on track
Feeling good :)

Thats a good food day! Dont worry bout the extra tea :-D well done on exercising, I would look up the activity points 4 u but ive not found my little ww book yet :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

still a couple extra pp! U gonna use them or not bother? I no when I did ww 2 years ago I earned loads of ap but never used any, I felt like I was going over my pp for some reason

Nah not gonna use em. Never do really unless I'm really stuck and I have a couple of nights out or something. 2pp sucks. Felt like I should have earned way more! Feeling hard done by. Sitting here munching on raw carrots lol

Nah not gonna use em. Never do really unless I'm really stuck and I have a couple of nights out or something. 2pp sucks. Felt like I should have earned way more! Feeling hard done by. Sitting here munching on raw carrots lol
Here to subscribe Hun.

you can't beat a munch on a raw carrot lol x

I dont think the activity pp r high enough for how hard u work, 2pp does feel cr*p but for alot of ppl that's an extra snack so I guess that helps!

Im glad ur feeling good! Must b the exercise!

Ya, think it's a mixture of the exercise and being 100% on track. Curious to see how I'll get on weighing in on thu. Not going near a scales before then

Thats tomorrow! I wi fri and cant wait :-D

At home! Classes r hust at an inconvenient time of day for me plus I dont really see y I need to pay someone to weigh me when I can do it at home, but then I no some ppl need that to stay on track :-D

My predictive txt is doing my head in....

I weigh in at a class so I feel pressurized lol. Although being gold I don't have to weigh in every week but still feel pressure to for some reason. Guess it keeps me on track :)

Yeah I understand that, I no many ppl say they need the pressure of someone weighing them to keep them being good! Perhaps u gave a nicer leader than I had when I went, she literally weighed me and said good...next and I think that was the time I lost 9.5lb in my first wk too!

Ya, some leaders can be crap and not very motivational. I have to say my leader is lovely and our class is quite small so it's kind of personal... I was thinking since I hit gold of possibly applying for a job as a leader. Not sure id have the nerve though!!!

U would b fine at that! I saw my leader at a party last year eating cup cakes and taking loads home to freeze! Im not good at talking in front of a group but if u can do that u will b fine!

U would b fine at that! I saw my leader at a party last year eating cup cakes and taking loads home to freeze! Im not good at talking in front of a group but if u can do that u will b fine! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha not a very good example to be setting to her class!!

Back