Step 1 Sole Source Lisa's journey

First week loss -10lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B - maple and pecan porridge
L - walnut and maple shake (6/10 taste points - not too keen)
T - potato and leek soup (7/10 taste points)
Drinks - 1800ml - green tea and 2000ml - water Total - 3800ml

Feeling - wonderful! :D

Thanks Maryam - good look for your first week - fingers crossed it goes smoothly. I won't be getting weighed again until Wednesday next week cos my consultant is going away :/ might be another decent loss though cos i got two extra days lol

B - vanilla shake
L - chicken and mushroom soup
T - maple and pecan porridge
Drinks - 1500ml - green tea and 2000ml - water Total - 3500ml

Wow! You are doing awesome and your diary is very motivating, I love your enthusiasm!!

Day 1 back in it for me after an almost 3 week break for holiday! Not really back in the swing of things yet since i usually have a similar attitude to you, but I am certain it will reappear as soon as I have my next weigh in!

Hi CrazyDiamond, good luck with your re-start.

I love this diet! although there are some downsides which i need to report in the toilet area 'ahem.

i thought i was going to die - is that graphic enough lol.

B - fruits of the forest shake
L - oriental chilli soup
Drinks - 2000ml - green tea and 2000ml - water Total - 4000ml (cannot belive i have drank this much!!! think my bladder has stretched cos i having been to the loo very often :/)

Feeling - bowel cleansed ;)

Hi CrazyDiamond, good luck with your re-start.

I love this diet! although there are some downsides which i need to report in the toilet area 'ahem.

i thought i was going to die - is that graphic enough lol.

B - fruits of the forest shake
L - oriental chilli soup
Drinks - 2000ml - green tea and 2000ml - water Total - 4000ml (cannot belive i have drank this much!!! think my bladder has stretched cos i having been to the loo very often :/)

Feeling - bowel cleansed ;)

OMG, you drank 2L of green tea? You must be buzzing from the caffeine! I have one cup and it makes me hyper (I do have an intolerance though) and you do know its a "digestive aid" right? it erm "stimulates" your digestive system, so along with the shake (which if not diluted enough usually caused me issues) no wonder you're err, cleansed!

Ah but a bit of cleansing can be good occasionally right? I would however suggest you swap in a couple of fruit teas or black tea occasionally to ease your issues :p

haha crazydiamond - i might try some fruit teas but find they smell delicious and taste disgusting - yet to find one i like.

B -vanilla shake
L - spicy tomato soup
T - original porridge
Drinks - 2000ml - green tea and 2000ml - water Total - 4000ml

haha crazydiamond - i might try some fruit teas but find they smell delicious and taste disgusting - yet to find one i like.

B -vanilla shake
L - spicy tomato soup
T - original porridge
Drinks - 2000ml - green tea and 2000ml - water Total - 4000ml

I used to force them down, until I discovered how good they taste with a sweetener in, I even have them in peppermint tea now, try it!!

will buy a nice fruit tea this weekend and shuv a sweetner in it!

B -vanilla shake
L - oriental chilli soup
T - aple and cinnamon porridge
Drinks - 2000ml - green tea and 1500ml - water Total - 3500ml

Feeling - like i cannot wait to get a cambridge bar down my neck next week - shame i have to wait till wednesday to have my second weigh in but hey ho bigger loss hopefully cos i got two days extra! :D

Back