Lisa's LT Journey!

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

well this is to be my 3rd and final attempt at LT. The sucess i had with previous attempts was chucked out of the window by me eating like a pig straight after. This time however long i follow the plan for if i intend to come off i will do refeed.

My story then....
have always been a chubby child but once puberty set in i got bigger. Maintained my weight till i turned 18 and moved out. Initially this was a good thing and i lost just over a stone. After that though for some reason i just went mad. Ended up at 18 stone, used WW and lost 3 of those. Fell pregnant due to the loss and my problems have escalated since. Im now at my heaviest weight, around 21 stone.

I need to shift the load as i have a gorgeous 4 year old daughter whom i feel like i cant play with properly and do other things mums do. I also dont want to be a bad example to her. I want her to grow up happy and healthy knowing i had a hand in that.

So my restart is the 12th Sept. Looking forward to taking control of my life again.

Speak soon xx

Hi lisa :flowers:
I wish you all the best in your weight loss journey. As you know its a hard diet to get started but well worth it and when you get into it and start walking and taking exercise the weight will fall off.

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in 13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2
week 3
week 4

Thanks for the kind words :)

A wee update.... my OH has decided to join me on this journey. He'll be starting at the end of Sept. Looking forward to sharing the experience.

Hi i.m on day 5 and this is my first time. Can i please ask with the exercise... Should i wait a week or so to start back or should i carry on? I was doing sw before LT and did zumba twice a week and the gym once or twice depending. What do you all think? TIA X

Well thats me onto day 2, feeling ok just now. Felt rough as this morning though. Will get easier i just have to perservere. This week will only be a 5 day week as the weekend was my b day weekend. OH will be starting this coming Friday so that should be a big help for me.

Have been thinking of my goals and where i want to be and in what time frame. Starting at 21 stone im not really sure where i want to be. I think it'd be best to take it a stone at a time. Im not necesarily going for a 'healthy bmi'. Will know when its time to stop, when it feels right for me.

Keep glugging :)

Hi all,

well this is to be my 3rd and final attempt at LT. The sucess i had with previous attempts was chucked out of the window by me eating like a pig straight after. This time however long i follow the plan for if i intend to come off i will do refeed.

My story then....
have always been a chubby child but once puberty set in i got bigger. Maintained my weight till i turned 18 and moved out. Initially this was a good thing and i lost just over a stone. After that though for some reason i just went mad. Ended up at 18 stone, used WW and lost 3 of those. Fell pregnant due to the loss and my problems have escalated since. Im now at my heaviest weight, around 21 stone.

I need to shift the load as i have a gorgeous 4 year old daughter whom i feel like i cant play with properly and do other things mums do. I also dont want to be a bad example to her. I want her to grow up happy and healthy knowing i had a hand in that.

So my restart is the 12th Sept. Looking forward to taking control of my life again.

Speak soon xx
hey there how have you been getting on? x jen

Back