Lisa's refeed diary

LisaLisa

Silver Member
ooookkkkkk today is my last full day on lipo b4 refeeding, this was my second time on lipo - i didnt refeed properly in nov last year and within 5 months i gained 2 st. My weigh in is tomorrow morning and i will probably still have 7lbs or so to go to my goal weight, but the chemist said to only do it for a month then strict refeeding for as long as i can. I plan on doing refeed for 2 weeks then add a low fat brekkie into the mix to replace the shakes but keep with the same amount of food as is stated on the refeed sheet.

tomorrows plan is:

brekkie - strawberry lipo shake
lunch - chocolate lipo shake
dinner - tin of tuna in brine with salad [i hate lettuce soo it will consist of;] 4 cherry tomatos, and inch of cucumber [chopped], 1 spring onion [sliced], 1/4 red pepper [sliced], 4 raw mushrooms [sliced], small handful of beansprouts, 2 and a half pickled onions and 1 tablespoon of balsmic vinegar

two litres of water
one cup of tea with 10mls skimmed milk

roll on tomorrow!!!! :D

Last edited:
Hi Lisa, welcome to refeed hun and good luck.
Having been here before, you will know where you have gone wrong in the past and hopefully have learned some valuable lessons from there, which is always a bonus, as you will know its a scary time the first time on refeed.

Good luck hun, you can do it and keep it off.

yay!! i had my first meal in 4 weeks today - and lovedddddddddddddd it!!!

I went shopping after work for 2 weeks worth of refeed goodies and thought it might be an idea to write a list of what i bought for anyone who is planning their refeed

4 chicken breasts
5 lots of turkey steaks [split so that each portion weighs 4-6 oz]
4 tins of tuna
2 tins of salmon
a bag of frozen salmon steaks
a bag of frozen smoked coley
2 frozen tuna steaks
8 quorn sausages
4 quorn southern 'chicken' steaks
weightwatchers bread, bagels and pitta
frozen cauliflower
frozen brocolli
frozen green beans
frozen cabbage
punnet of cherries
punnet of plums
bag of satsumas
bag of jersey royals
loads of salad [beansprouts, peppers, mushrooms, spring onions, tomatoes, cucumber]
jar of pickled onions
balsamic vinegar
Asda Good for You natural Fromage Frais
4 weightwatchers yogurts
6 cans of diet american cream soda

oh and some painkillers and loo roll :p

£58 for a fortnight - not bad :)

Okay I'm sorry but I just HAVE to know - why 2 and a half pickled onions!!!???!!! :):) xx

BTW I'll be joining you on Monday - your shopping list looks very similar to mine :) x

lol the half a pickled onion was a tiny ickle one i popped in my mouth as i was making the salad lol Woohooooo good luck for monday - you will love refeed!!!!

todays menu:

brekkie - vanilla shake
lunch - turkey steak [steamed] with salad [beansprouts, cucumber, yellow pepper, 1 mushroom, 1 spring onion, 3 cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegar]
dinner - chicken breast [steamed] with salad [as above]

2litres of water up until now but probably get another litre in before bed
1 cup of tea

i am stuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

already weighed the 8ozs of new potatoes i am having with my dinner tomorrow!! probably have them steamed then cooled and salad with a chicken breast.

and, and....balsamic vinegar is the king of salad dressings!!!!

:)

3rd day

brekkie - chocolate shake
lunch - turkey steak salad as above
dinner - turkey steak [thought it was chicken! oh well :)] 8oz of new potatoes, with salad and 30ml of fat free fromage frais and a sprinkle of italian seasoning.

i have had half my dinner and i am stuffed - i am gonna go for a bath and see if i get a bit of an appetite!! Maybe its the glorious weather putting me off eating!! 8oz of potatoes is huge though!!!

What happens if i dont finish it???

L x

thanks mary - i finished everything except half the potatoes

forgot to mention my liquids earlier

2.5 litres of water
half a cup of tea
a can of diet american cream soda - ice-cream in a can absofeckinlutely wondefluffle!!!

day 4

brekkie - strawberry shake
lunch - salmon sald with a pitta bread and ww yogurt
dinner - chicken breast, 7oz potato, 8 sprouts and 50 mls thin gravy

2 cherries, 1 plum, 1 satsuma
2.5 litres water, 1 can american cream soda [diet]

Hi Lisa ... Are you really enjoying what you're having?

TBH I enjoyed my mousses (always had them like that instead of shakes) more than I did that first meal :eek: xx

i aint keen on potatoes tbh, the chicken and salad is great though lol

other than that i aint really bothered about food

:S

And I guess that's a good thing - I think I just expected more after what I'd seen people say about that 1st meal! :) x

day 5

brekkie - vanilla shake
lunch - 4oz pasta, one tin of tuna, salad veg, 1 tablespoon of fat free fromage frais and a sprinkle of mixed herbs - weightwatchers yogurt
dinner [not had it yet] 1 pitta bread, 2 quorn sausages [grilled], half a tomato, inch of cucumber and fat free fromage frais - voila!! a sausage butty!!

1 satsuma
3 cherries
1 plum

L x

Oooo sausage butty .... mmm x

update on the sausage butty - if i hadnt been so full i could have eaten two!!!!!! - so gonna make that again next week :p

day 6

brekkie - choc shake
lunch - smoked coley fillet [steamed], salad, 2 slices of ww bread [toasted] and ww yogurt
dinner - salmon fillet, 6oz new potatoes, 2 sweetcorn cobs [all steamed]

3 cherries
1 plum
1 satsuma

day 7 weigh day tomorrow eek!

brekkie - strawberry shake
lunch - tuna salad with 1 bagel and ww yogurt
dinner - chicken breast, green beans, 5oz new potatoes, 50ml gravy

3 cherries, 1 plum, 1 satsuma with 2 dessert spoons of fat free fromage frais

2.5 lts water
1 can diet ameerican cream soda

Good Luck! I look forward to seeing how you get on xx

wellllllllllllllllll i gained 1lb pfft!!

8th day

brekkie - alpen breakfast bar [forgot to take my shake to work - bar was less calories than shake though]
lunch - 4oz pasta, chicken breast, handful of sweetcorn, 1 slice of onion, 1/4 green pepper, 1/2 inch chunk of cucumber, 1/2 tomato
dinner - 2 pitta bread, 2 quorn southern 'chicken' burgers, 6 slices of cucumber and half a tomato sliced, 30ml asda good for you yogurt and mint salad dressing - frozen ww desert

4 polystyrene cups of tea with semi-skimmed milk
2.5 lts water

god knows if i ate too much today - i feel like i did, back to strict refeed tomorrow, although i gained a pound by doing that grrrrrrrrr

hey ho :sigh:

Oh dear! That could well be the water in the glycogen you've replaced you know - it won't be fat! Don't let it get to you or you could 'blow it' big time!

Sorry you've had that disappointment though - worried about mine on Monday now **bites nails** xx

day 9

brekkie - vanilla shake
lunch - can of diet cream soda
dinner - asda good for you bhuna sauce with chicken and brown rice
snack - ww frozen desert

will add to this if i feel peckish later

Back