ProPoints Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

Aw that's terrible. Sorry to hear that. Hope you'll be ok and feel better soon. :-(
Yeh to Christmas shopping tho. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

omg hun hope ur ok how awful i hate ear ache so i cnt even imagine how painful that was!

hope the rest of ur weekend sbeen ok (as well as it could of been!!)

xxxx

Ouch! Sounds painful. I know a few people who've had that happen, and they say the same as Jaly/Libby - that they haven't noticed any change afterwards. Hope the same goes for you. xxx

Haha thanks. It's STS too I'm afraid :( Went back in to hospital today to be reassessed and they said nothing more that they can do but increase my dosage. I'm going to try going back to work on Wed. They said it won't be healed for 6 weeks but I really wanna go back. Girls in school said the kids are all wired coz of Christmas. But I genuinely think if I explain to my class I need them to be calm and quiet coz I can't hear them otherwise, they'll listen. They're super good! (I hope I'm still saying this on Wed :) )

Well done on STS considering everything, and hopefully loss next week. :)
Ya If u think ur up to it go back to work-I know what it's like to be off. :-(
Mind yourself tho. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done with STS very good for December. I had a 3lb gain opps. Not lon till the new year and I'm sure ill be well back in it!
Good luck going back to work. I hope the kiddies are good for you :0) x

Back