LISA'S SS+ DAY ONE

owens3116

Hi all

day one here for me so far so good ive drank 3 pts of water so far and just had my second shake of the day

I make my bannan and strawberry shakes the same but i always find the strawberry ones are a little lumpy ??

no hungry feelings yet ............ lol

must say im glad a choose ss+ as im already looking forward to chewing something a tea time :)

Do any of you have any good ideas for ss+ meals ? i know u dont get a lot but dont want to end up bored, Oh and can you use cajun seasoning ?

i will report back later (helps me keep on track )

lisa x

Just try not to think about food.... its hard I know but after a few days you'll be over the worst of it. Keep as busy as you can. Can't help with ideas for the meals as I'm doing ss but I'm sure there will be someone on here soon that can help you.

Good luck

Hi I make a sort of bolognaise ,quorn mince a couple of sliced up mushrooms,half a spicy tomato soup pack and lots of pepper,spoonful of cottage cheese on top its ok ish!!
xx

ok so im feeling a bit like " i carnt do this " but all in all not too bad just had my ss+ meal of half chicken breast griddled no fat and boiled courgettes and brocoli it tasted lovely ! lol

gonna have a porridge later as my last meal pack mmmmmm carnt wait lol

still wanting to know if you can have veg bullion made into a drink or will it effect ketotis ?

porridge was horrid so i threw it out and had a shake instead yummy ! lol

not feeling too bad at moment my worst time today was from about 2pm till 5pm i was starving and i even questioned if i could do this but im feeling ok now

Hi Lisa

End of day 2 today for me. Yesterday i was fine, not hungry at all! Today.....starving! Been really good though as i am determind.

I have been eating chicken breast and turkey slices (skinless). Turkey slices are nice and i could have 2 instead of 1 chicken breast!

Oh also i bought a couple of the soups to try had vegetable today not bad!

leanne xx

Back