Lisa's wart n all diary

LisaLisa

Silver Member
Hi my name is Lisa, I am 13st 10lbs and size 16 - i have been trying to lose weight for nearly 18 yrs now!! Every attempt seems to result in a weightloss then a stall then the inevitable 'giving up' and reverting back to the gluttony of before. the lowest i have weighed in the past 18 yrs is 11st 4lbs - this diet is a make or break thing for me - i have to achieve - i just have to. I started lipotrim yesterday and thought by documenting my first week [initially anyways ;)] it will keep me focused. So here goes!!

Saturday 21 June 2008
I woke up late as i got back from a conference late friday night - sooo about 11am - got ready and went on a mission to find a lipotrim chemist in my area - found one!!! got weighed and gratefully received my bag of goodies for the week :eek:

i got back home around 12.30 - came on here and read some posts - starting drinking water..water...water, i consumed 3lts of the stuff throughout the day. I had a chocolate shake for lunch at around 1ish then had the chicken soup for tea at about 6 ish then because i know u have to have 3 a day [and i hadnt had any breakfast] i tried to make the vanilla powder turn into milk with a coffee - vile...vile...vile soooo the remaining vanilla stuff i had as a drink at 11pm. i kinda like the taste of everything - well i mean, nowt is orgasmic or owt - but i dont retch!!

I had a headache yesterday - which i sorted with a nap and some tabs - i still have a dull ache now, but i can live with that - those kool n soothe migraine pads u put on ur head work wonders too :D

I woke this morning without hunger and made myself a strawberry shake, that is nice too - i am on my second pint of water already and to be honest - i am not finding this that hard.

I am having everything plain for the moment as i feel by adding lots of different flavours or adapting the shakes and stuff prior to me being bored senseless would just be a waste!! Mind games i know but - at least i know i will have other ways to try when i do get bored.

ok enough of my waffle :silly:

Well done, on taking the first step to the new you lisa...good luck for the week and keep that water up hun x x xx

half way through my third day - and i had a strawberry shake for brekkie and boy was i in need of the chocy shake i am drinking now!!! I was starved!! But my mouth feels and tastes like a tramps armpit - so i am guesing that ketosis is on its way - if not already here :D

I have drank 2 litres of water already - probs be around 4lts consumed by the end of the day :)

Cant wait for my soup tonight - i put pepper and a pinch of curry powder in it last night and it was lovely!!!

so bugger to the not adapting the flavours thing till i am bored senseless lol... u will get used to me chopping and changing my mind ;)

take care peeps

just checking my ticker thing works!

hmmmmm and again!!!

one last try then i give up

DONT GIVE UP...

QUITTERS NEVER WIN. :)

Congruency - win at everything and you will win you battle of the buldge.

SO figure out that ticker even if it kills u!

xoxoxox

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss i did it!!

stubborn cow me thefuturesbright ;)

Hey Lisa

Welcome to the forum. Your stats and lightest weight are the same as mine - I started at 13'10 and lost a few pounds before doing LT. It is sooo worth perservering with. I got to my lightest in Aug 2006 which was 11'4 and since then bad eating - pregnancy (lots of naughty eating there...lol!!!) and general apathy meant I got up to 15' 7 when I gave birth!!! Now starting to feel alot better about myself and my OH is loving the slimming me too!!

Well done Lisa.

You're doing well. When is your first WI? Saturday?

You have the right attitude and a sense of humour - you need both on LT!

So many on here are from Manchester, opportunity for some good nights out!!! When I reach target I'll have to have a weekend up there!

x

thank you for commenting on my thread girlies!! I am bloody starved!! it is 5.39 and i am gonna try to stretch it out till 6/6.30 so i dont go to bed hungry!!! The lightheadedness and general fussiness in the brain department has finally gone! lol

i have had 3.5 litres of water already and plan on having a few hot water 'brews' without the brew to keep me going till tea time!!

lots of fatties in manc eh? :O Not for bloody long lemme tell ye!! Ohhhh nooooooo, i see skinnyville on the horizon!!! come to mama :D

My weigh in is on friday as the girl that does it isnt usually in on a saturday so this weeks WI [took me a while to figure out what that meant ;)] will be after 6 days so fingers crossed!! My stomach feels like me throats been cut like so i better have lost summink!!!

good luck to you all!!

Back