1420537235399.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 34
Hmm not sure if the other loaded x

Attachments

• 1420537335187.jpg
    1420537335187.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 41
Woohoo!! Awww their gorgeous!! Brings back memory's of my son at that age :) xx

Ahhh yeah it does!!! My son is 8 this year omg goes sooooooo quick!!!! Terrible 2s on there way haha x

Hi all.... very stressed out day at work today which was good in a way because i didn't have time to think let alone snack so so far so good.

Tuesdays food

B - yogurt and 2 x hifi bar HEb
L - Jacket potato and spaghetti
D - chicken base pizza with SW chips and veg (pic below) 3 syns on mozzarella 1 on sauce for base and 2 for oil on SW chips so a total of 6 syns on Dinner
HEa on milk in coffees throughout the day.

Off to play poker tonight... They always have a bit of something to eat, usually pizza but i will resist and stick to diet coke all night :) xx

Attachments

• image-2743934010.jpg
    image-2743934010.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 49
Oooo nice!! How's the pizza made?? Xx

Morning

I have decided to go to the lunchtime weigh in session today because i have forgotten my dinner today and really fancy a sandwich so i'm going to go and weigh in and then sneak to the butty shop :) I had a cheeky check this morning and i think i am about 2lb down for the week which considering i didn't really start the plan until Sunday i don't think thats too bad :)

Played poker last night and won.... woop!! Thats a nice £50 that will come in very handy at the minute.

Stef..... all i do for the chicken pizza is take a chicken breast and either butterfly it or hammer it to death so it's nice and flat. I then just pop toppings on as if it was a pizza, so last night i had tom puree with a bit of BBQ sauce, mushrooms, red peppers, bacon and mozzarella.... yum yum.

I am going to chalk my sandwich upto my post weigh in treat and then get back on it for dinner.... I have planned to make SW donner kebab tonight which should be yummy.

You should see my weekly board at home.... I have a daily chalk board thingy that i put the weekly meals on and it reads

Monday - Hoisin, sweet chilli chicken
Tuesday - Chicken Pizza
Wednesday - Donner Kebab
Thursday - Fish & Chips
Friday - Chicken Tikka

Anyone coming to my house probably thinks 'fat b1tch she is supposed to be on a diet' lol Little do they know it's all adapted to make it SW friendly :) x

Oooo good idea! Good luck :)
Ahhh great I will give that a try this week!! And the kebabs sound good too how do u do them?

It's a good idea having the list! I need to do that really. Better to be prepared and know what ur having!

Haha yes hard to believe all those yummy foods are SW friendly! Xx

Here is the recipe. I think it tases just like Donner Kebab.... It does have syns as the lamb is syned but nowhere near what proper donner would be. I also only use half the quantity or herbs as i find that is just enough

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
500g/1.1 lb lean lamb mince

Method:
Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180C/350F

In a large bowl, combine the, dried oregano, dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.

Add the lamb mince and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. Take out all of your aggression on the kebab mixture, punching and kneading until no air pockets remain and the kebab meat is extremely smooth.

Shape the seasoned mince into a loaf and place on a baking tray.

Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour 20 minutes, turning the loaf half way through the cooking time to ensure even browning.

Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.

Hmm sounds good!! Will give that a go. I'm rubbishing cooking. I'm OK with the slow cooker haha we have a stupid gas cooker since we moved I hate it. Had an incident before with a gas cooker so I hate using them now. Much prefer electric!! X

OMG! Where has the time gone? It feels like yesterday that you had the boys. Love that pic that you've uploaded.

I love that doner meat recipe, I need to get some lamb mince with next week's shop now :rofl:

Hopefully work is a bit less stressful today for you xx

Tell me about it Emmy! I am so broody it's unbelievable but im just not sure i want another.

Just got back from weigh in and i lost 1 1/2lbs :) Im quite chuffed with that considering i didn't really start until Sunday and it's my star week and i feel bloated :) xx

Hi there, I'm new to this and thought I'd pop by and say hi :wave_cry:

Lisa, your boys are adorable :) Twins though - that must be hard & fun all at the same time! I don't have any children myself, let alone two!!

I also really like your recipe for the lamb donner - might have to give that a try as I do like a donner kebab. Do you find doing a weight lost thread helps? I was thinking of doing my own as I figured writing it all down will make me be better/make better choices as I know others will see it!

Awww thanks Saz..... in some respects having 2 is hard work but in others it helps, like they will play with each other so demand less of my attention. They have learnt to be patient and have less of a demanding 'i want it now' attitude :)

Definitely give it a try.... it's sooo much tastier than actual donner meat and less of the crap in it.

I find a diary helps as it forces me to actually face the things i've eaten if that makes sense. If i'm bad then i can put it to the back of my mind ad forget about it but if i have to write it down then i have to acknowledge it. This relies on my being totally honest though which i usually am. It also helps you keep track as well as providing inspiration and the opportunity to seek advice from others x

Yay well done on the loss xx

Back