Lisa's Weight loss Diary - 4st to Lose

Tuesday 19/05

B -
Sausage butty with 2 x WW sausages (1 syn) and Kingsmill thin (HEb) Fruit and Yogurt

IMG_6964.JPG

D - Chicken, peppers, onions and mushrooms with mayflower curry sauce and noodles (4syns) and an apple. Pic is pants but it tasted yummy

IMG_6966.JPG

T - Bacon, linda Mc Red onion sausage and cheese omelette with actifry chips (6syns for cheese) No superfree but I did snack on a fair bit of fruit during the day.

IMG_6978.JPG

HE - HEa - Milk in coffee during the day HEb - Kingsmill thin

My meals were good yesterday but I did pick alittle which probably took me over my syns. Firstly I ate half a slice of 50/50 toast that the boys left at supper time and then I went to poker laste night and they always put food on and I had a nibble of 2 chicken strips. I need to stop picking as these are needlessly wasted syns on what would have been a very good day.

Today's plan

B -
Sausage Butty and fruit and yogurt and a Satsuma
D - I can't decide whether to weigh at lunchtime or not or whether to go to the evening class. If I go at lunchtime I will probably stop off at morrisons on the way back and get chicken and wedges but if I go to the evening class it will just be a mugshot. The lunchtime class would fit in better with my plans though
T - Butternut squash and spinach cannelloni with salad (or at least my version of the bits of salad I don't mind eating)

Weigh day today and I think I have lost at least 1lb so we shall see x

Last edited:
Go with the lunchtime class if it fits in better with your plans :D

I've seen so many people using the mayflower curry sauce, I think I need to try this

Food pics for yesterday look delicious, and your food plan for today looks fantastic.

Do Emmy its yum! I have it all the time coz it is relatively low in syns and I always feel like i'm having a treat. I have got mine from Heron foods and home bargains before so try there. It is so quick to do as well so a nice quick tea idea x

I weighed at lunchtime yesterday and I stayed the same. I am ok with that considering the couple of weeks I have had so today Is a new week. I did the usual eat like a pig after weigh in though. Felt horrible last night and wished that I hadn't so I am going to have to knock that on the head.

My little man had a check up at the hospital this morning so no real time for breakfast even though I had prepared it so i'm just sat at my desk and will munch my way through everything I have brought for the day as and when i'm feeling peckish.

I have brought with me

yogurt & Blueberries
2 x apples
2 x bananas
2 x alpen lights
mugshot

I haven't really planned anything specific for tea but did take 2 chicken breasts out of the freezer before I left this morning so I will probably do one of those maggi herb sheet thingys with actifry chips and veg. Nice and simple.

On an unrelated note I am fairly bummed out today because me and the fella were supposed to be going to Belgium for the weekend but I can't find my passport anywhere. I know I had it when I moved in because I needed it for the checks but I have no idea what I have done with it :( I have literally turned the house upside down looking for it but it's disappeared into thin air. Luckily I knew I was unsure of it's whereabouts so we didn't officially book anything so not lost out really. Instead of a lovely weekend in Belgium the fella is taking me back to his motherland and we are off to Liverpool for the night on Saturday. Having lunch at the Brazilian (LOVE) and then going to the comedy club at night. Should be good fun but it's no Belgium :( x

Oh Lisa :( What a shame you can't find your passport :( Is it something you could book again soon once you find it/get a replacement so that you could have something to look forward to?

Well done on staying the same though and here's to a new week :D

I think we will book something eventually. We are going to Centre Parcs in June with all the kids but the OH wanted to have a little mini break just us.... obviously that isn't happening now but we may rebook something at some point. We are buying a house within the next few months so I can imagine money will be tight soon.

I do love Liverpool though and LOVE the Brazilian so not a bad alternative really and because the OH is from there he has promised to give me an informed tour x

Good day yesterday.....

Like I said I had the hospital with the little man in the morning so slowly munched my way through the stuff I had brought for the day.

I had one of those Maggi so tender Italian herb sheets for tea. It was so quick and easy and will definitely be one of my go to things when I need a quick and easy tea.

IMG_7008.JPGIMG_7011.JPG

Today I am very tempted to pop on to mcy ds with my colleagues and get something but I will stay strong and just stick to what I have planned (which to be honest aint half bad)

B - Hifi bar (3 syns), apple and Banana
D - WW Wrap (HEb) with chicken Fajitas filling. I have loads of this stuff stored in the freezer in little portions so I can grab it easily when I haven't planned anything for dinner.
T - Now there is a real chance that I may stumble with tea but i'm going to try my best not too. My boys are at there Dads tonight so it's just me and the fella which will probably mean we go out which will probably involve food. I'll try and make good choices and I only have 3 syns planned in for the day so I am hoping that whatever I do choose to have can be covered in 12 syns.

I love the weekend but I also hate them coz they ruin my diet. During the week it's easy because I have a routine but at the weekend it all goes to pot! x

Back