List 5....

Reviving this, after our little excursion into Stars Hollow...

Dean Winchester
Lorelai Gilmore
Willy Wonka
Elizabeth Bennet
Fox Mulder

5 celebrities you'd like to question

I'm not sure these would all be considered "celebrities" in the usual sense, but I'll try. Is it ok to have dead ones?

Stephen Fry
Judi Dench
Patrick Stewart
Noam Chomsky
Alexander the Great

5 famous people you'd like to have at a dinner party

Going with the dead, sorry, this the goff in me...
Lord Byron
Jack the Ripper ( so that I could find out once and for all who he was)
Marilyn Monroe ( I would love to know if she really killed herself or was murdered)
Princess Diana ( yep same thing was she murdered or just a tragic RTA)
Percy Shelley
Five people you would like to be locked in the big brother house with...

Neil Morrissey
Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Alan Davies
Dynamo
Bear Grylls

Your favourite five apps on your phone?

Scramble
Night Sky
C25K
Facebook

Five things on your life bucket list

Have a home library
Run 1 marathon (only one, then give up running completely!)
Learn how to sail a boat
Get down to my goal weight
Visit all 7 continents

5 books you've always wanted to read but haven't

Oooh. I like that one.
In the last few years I've read quite a lot of the ones that were always on my "to read" list, because I set myself a list of classics, and have done most of them.
However:

A la recherche du temps perdu
The Koran
The Godfather
The Name of The Rose
The Scarlet Letter

5 worst books you've ever read

Oooh. I like that one.
In the last few years I've read quite a lot of the ones that were always on my "to read" list, because I set myself a list of classics, and have done most of them.
However:

A la recherche du temps perdu
The Koran
The Godfather
The Name of The Rose
The Scarlet Letter

5 worst books you've ever read

The Little Friend
The Birthing House
Fifty Shades (apologies I know these are popular, I'm of the opinion that it's unfair to critique or dislike something if you don't know so gave it a shot, my God awful!)
The Age of Reason
Tiny Bit Marvellous

Opposite, 5 best books you've ever read

Well, these are 5 of the best books I've ever read. I'm not sure they're absolutely the top 5: they tend to change according to what day it is!

Pride and Prejudice
The Stonor Eagles
Human Traces
A Fine Balance
The Poisonwood Bible

I could go on: Anna Karenina, The Book Thief, The Count of Monte Cristo, East of Eden, Ethan Frome, Winnie the Pooh...

5 films that you regret going to see

The Little Friend
The Birthing House
Fifty Shades (apologies I know these are popular, I'm of the opinion that it's unfair to critique or dislike something if you don't know so gave it a shot, my God awful!)
The Age of Reason
Tiny Bit Marvellous

Opposite, 5 best books you've ever read

Just thought I'd respond to this too:

I agree that you can't really knock it until you've tried it. I managed about 3 chapters of Fifty Shades and gave up.
I did manage all of "The Five People you Meet in Heaven" which was absolutely dire.
I looked at "Tiny Bit Marvellous" - and despite liking Dawn French, I just couldn't stomach it.
I'm quite surprised at "The Little Friend", because "The Secret History" is one of my real thumbs up books. So I might have to give it a go.
I'd add to your list "The Player Of Games", "Let the Right One In" and "The Damned United". Ugh. Each of those took several hours off my life.

We seem to have fairly similar tastes, Llamasoks!

Just thought I'd respond to this too:

I agree that you can't really knock it until you've tried it. I managed about 3 chapters of Fifty Shades and gave up.
I did manage all of "The Five People you Meet in Heaven" which was absolutely dire.
I looked at "Tiny Bit Marvellous" - and despite liking Dawn French, I just couldn't stomach it.
I'm quite surprised at "The Little Friend", because "The Secret History" is one of my real thumbs up books. So I might have to give it a go.
I'd add to your list "The Player Of Games", "Let the Right One In" and "The Damned United". Ugh. Each of those took several hours off my life.

We seem to have fairly similar tastes, Llamasoks!

The Little Friend surprised me too, the first half of the book was fantastic, but it had no end, It took me a good few days to stop going "have I missed something?" but I looked up the reviews and they were exactly the same! It just kind of stopped, it was like there should have been a sequal!

:D

Greek Island (any)
New York
Northumberland
Anglesey
Western Isles of Scotland

5 people you most wish had never been born

Sw curry
Sw chilli
Steak sandwich ( little book of lunches)
Jacket potato with broccoli and cauliflower cheese
Sw veg lasange...
Five meals you have as a treat....

5 shops you would never set foot in.

Salvation Army
Select
TK Maxx
Monsoon (Can't afford, makes me sad)
Fat Face

5 restaurants you hate

Back