List 5....

George Clooney
Scarlett Johansson
Channing Tatum
Matthew Mcconaughey
Kim Kardashian

5 ways 2015 has been good so far

(I agree with you on Kim and Channing, but George? You're just plain WRONG!)

Anyway...

I seem to have got my SW mojo back
My DD has been offered a place at Oxford to study a Masters degree
Despite the impossibilities of it, I'm still managing regular opportunities to see The Love Of My Life
I've made a bit of a decision about my future
(and this is a bit of a reverse kind of a one:) some other things have been so bad that Fings Can Only Get Better!

So, how about the flipside of that: 5 things that haven't been good that you're glad to move on from

(I agree with you on Kim and Channing, but George? You're just plain WRONG!)

So, how about the flipside of that: 5 things that haven't been good that you're glad to move on from

I don't think he's ugly or anything I just don't get all the fuss, he's good looking but he doesn't do anything for me!

Money stress
In law problems!
Stomach ulcers
Job stress
Relationship problems, still to be resolved!

5 things that motivate you in your weight loss journey (did that sound a bit zen and condescending?!)

(not condescending, but I do have an irresistible urge to puke when people talk about a "journey"!)

Wanting my mum to have been proud of me again
Wanting to fit back into all the lovely clothes that I got when I was at target
Wanting the confidence that being so much slimmer gave me
The (ridiculous) hope that looking so much more attractive will make a difference in my "relationship-that-isn't"
Wanting to be able to exercise without turning into a boiled beetroot, and therefore get a lot more healthy and live a lot longer (which should probably have been number one, but actually isn't!)

5 favourite names that you would choose to give a child if you had one to name today.

5 favourite names that you would choose to give a child if you had one to name today.

I've given far too much thought to this subject! I don't, and probably wont, have children but it's fun to play!

Evenlyn
Madeline
Edward
Zachariah
Genevieve

5 names you can't stand

(My daughter has all of hers picked out too, so we have this conversation a lot!)

This is a really dangerous question to answer, because it's perfectly possible that people on here will have chosen those names.
So please realise that this is just my personal opinion!

Paige
Darren
Simone
Barry
Kayleigh

5 names you love?

I like quite unusual names (my own name, Stevie, is quite unusual so I think it stems from that), so I appreciate these will not be to everyones taste...

River
Roman
Luca
Blue (inspired by Blue Ivy, Beyonce and Jay-Z's daughter)
Harper (inspired by Harper Beckham)

Five names that were really common in your year at school? (i.e. we had lots of girls named Rebecca and boys David)

Sarah (unfortunately)
Catherine
Julie
Richard
Edward

5 names that you couldn't take seriously as a romantic interest (I used to be married to a Derek, so I know...)

5 names that you couldn't take seriously as a romantic interest (I used to be married to a Derek, so I know...)

Barry
Colin
Duncan (dad's name, weird)
Robert (step-dad's name, again weird)
Sam (for no other reason than I have 3 Sam friends, it would be too confusing)

5 names that make you think "I bet they look good" (eg, the name Fabio always makes me think of massages and models!)

Luke (probably because of THE Luke, in Stars Hollow)
Alex (for my own personal reasons)
Sean - no idea why
Patrick
George (but only if they're not "grandad" kind of age!)

5 fictional characters that you wish were your friend

1. Meredith Grey (Grey's Anatomy)
2. Olivia Benson. (Law and Order: SVU)
3. Bree Van De Kamp (Desp Housewives)
4. Rachel Green (Friends)
5. Mary Ann Thorpe (Cybill)

5 fave animated films

They are all Disney, but...

The Sword in the Stone
Robin Hood
The Aristocats
Peter Pan
Aladdin

Five of your favourite games / hobbies as a child...

I def can't fault your love of Disney since I've just spent a year in Disney World!

I am so jealous. That's my idea of heaven x

5 fave pictures of yourself! Mixing it up a bit :p

I am NEVER happy with any picture of myself, so I'm definitely bowing out of this one.
Someone else, please go for it!

I shall edit to make it slightly easier...5 fave pics of yourself,or 5 of your fave things about yourself or a combo

Ok here goes.

My wedding April 2008
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425889356.994405.jpg

Pregnant with Jacob 2011. With my mum :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425889382.968856.jpg

Manchester photo shoot in 2012 when I was 3.5st down.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425889412.025921.jpg

39 weeks pregnant with Connor 2014
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425889453.317002.jpg

And finally when I was at my lowest of 5 & half stone down 2013. I will get back there.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425889503.574938.jpg

Your 5 most treasured items

Your 5 most treasured items

Gorgeous photos!

My five most treasured items...

- My dolly that I've had since being a baby. She's seen better days and is quite literaly falling apart at the seams these days, but I could never part with her. She still shares my bed, and yes when I've had a crappy day I still give her a cuddle. Not ashamed to admit that!

- My Pandora bracelet and all of the charms it's adorned with. Each one has a certain memory behind it and it makes me smile every time I look at it.

- My Grandad's driving licence. It's almost a year since he left us and I carry his driving licence in my purse. Often I forget it's there, and it makes me smile when I go to pull out a card of my own and instead see his face looking back at me.

- My card collection from Warren. I've kept every Birthday, Christmas and Valentines Card he's ever gotten me. Also cards that came with flowers, gift tags, etc. He always writes such lovely, sentimental messages in them. Sometimes I like to get them all out and re-read them. It makes me feel really happy and loved.

- I hate to say it, but my iPhone! I would be lost without it. Not quite as meaningful or sentimental as the other four, but it's something I couldn't live without.

List five things that you really like about yourself...

Intelligence
Humour
Loyalty
Strength
Feet (the only part of my body I'm happy with!)

Your 5 worst failings...

*Bump*

Ok, if you haven't got any failings, maybe the 5 worst failings you see in others!

Back