List of S and SS foods anyone?

mojomcl

Silver Member
Following weeks of STS I GAINED half a pound at yesterdays WI. Gutted. My C can't see anything wrong in my food diaries (I only joined a group to see if I was doing something wrong, as maintaining os no problem, but I pretty much plateued (sp) for the last year.) Soooo. I've decided to do myself a Speed food challenge and want to print out a list for taking to do my weeks shopping tomorrow. I'm sitting looking through my directory and the website, but it's taking ages. I did Google and check here for a list of S and SS foods, but I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know where I could find one, as I'll be here all nigth at this rate! lol
TIA
xx

(Ps, I do 100% green days, so 'free' and 'superfree' foods aren't terribly useful for me. It really is S & SS I'm after. Hugs xx)

speed food soup can mixed bean salad
can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
can baked beans
handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
1 green 1 red and 1 yellow pepper
2 ham stock cubes
salt and pepper
mixed herbs
water to cover ingredients

chop and put all veg in pan and everything else cover and bring to boil simmer until soft

can be left chunky or blended ;)

you will get a list of free foods on the sw website which you should have got the password for at class if not get in touch with your consultant for it as we can't give it out on here.

oops just read you had been online. I would say just write down from pages of your book as its as good as any then you can choose which ones you like they are all in there clearly marked with s or ss

I've

Last edited:
Back