list of treats with low points?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by frags, 18 July 2008 Social URL.

1. frags

frags Full Member

as i am very very new to WW i dont know any of the small treats we can have that are of a low point range. only 1 i know is snackajacks a bag for 2 points?

anymore tips?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

There are LOADS - too many to list in fact! Check out the sticky thread at the top of the page (sharing favourites and new discoveries), it has loads of low point ideas in it - brilliant thread! I'm sure you'll find some ideas in there.

Some of my favs are...

Walkers crisps (multi pack packs) - 2pts
    Wheat Crunchies - 2pts
    Pink & Whites - 0.5pts
    Mini packs milkbar buttons - 2pts
    Soleros (tropical) - 2pts
    Mini milks - 0.5pts
    Screwballs - 1.5pts
    Babybel light cheeses - 1pt (I think - might want to double check that one)
    Frazzles - 1pt
    Iced Gems - 1.5pts

Ok, so I just realised I could go on forever about this, so best check out the thread at the top of the page, heehee!!
  4. frags

frags Full Member

ooooo thanks hun you have already made my mouth water and a low point water too :p
  5. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    Marie was it you that mentioned something about Morrisons doing some crispy snack things for 0.5 point per packet :confused::confused: Or maybe some other supermarket
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.