Listerine strips

oxoxallyoxox

Do any of you use these? If so what do you think of them

I like them but my tongue feels like sandpaper for the day and goes a funny colour.

They get rid of the horrible breath though so its worth it!

I cant find them for love nor money in this god forsaken county, mind you I dont think tooth paste as made the shelfs yet.
If anyone can get me cinamon ones I will have them off you!

Can you get cinnamon ones?? Oh my god - I have to get my hands on them!!

The mint ones are in every single chemist here. Ive to get another pack today when i get this weeks shakes.

Have you tried ebay??

Ebay have them but they are in Florida. I know this dental nurse I thought she might get her surgery buyer to get me a box as you can get them from Listerine but you have to be a dentists.....Typical!:(x

I just went onto ebay and they are from florida (does that make a difference??) but they are way way over priced!!

But they are available in cinnamon and citrus - yum. Chances are we wouldnt be allowed the citrus...

They will prob make my tongue like sandpaper too anyways:(

:Dxx

U can buy them from tescos in packs of 3 i have used them from day 1 i generally use them in the evening or when my mouth feels manky but ive also found that the mint taste suppresses my appitite (soz for the spelling) !!!! hahaha

Kinky Lil xxx

just had a look at the cinimon strips they have got calories in and carbs in aswell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! disgusting ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do the mint ones not have anything in them? xx

Het Fi im still concerned about you saying youre shy?!! xxx

Hahaha same here after my vodka and oranges!! Could i get worse lol:eek: xx

Hahahaha that was supposed to be tomorrow night hun but my friend has ancelled i am currently working on her as im very disappointed!! xxx

dont think they have calories in the mint ones cos i dont think lipotrim would recomend them and ive got a pack and i cant find any info on the pack soz i cant help

Back