Listing down acceptable foods with xen

willtoloose

Was thinking to make a spreadsheet that has all foods we can eat with xenical , will help every 1 with brands n what to shop

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

asda's own low fat good for you cottage cheese is good as beetroot!!

We've tried these list things before and they just don't work really, as with Xenical, it doesn't require special foods, or weighing or recipes. You can eat the same meals as you did pre Xenical, you just have to find the lower fat alternative, so going for a different sauce mix for example or going to the extra light mayo instead of full fat mayo.

Everything you need to know is online enter a food into the search box and it all comes up for you, just check the fat of the item then you know what to get. :)

A lot of people who start Xenical, think they have to follow recipes, buy special food etc, it's misleading, you don't have to do any of those things. Just shop as you normally would just check the label before you buy.

And the other issue is- what one person can eat another one can't

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

have to agree with kate!...
great idea, but sadly floored!.. 11 wks ive been on xen and other than the first day or two ive never had the tango effect!!... in fact, at best just get the toots..
shame really as this would be of great help for newbies...
""" oh and wile im here 4lb this week people""" ... funny how the weaker, weeks give the best results..doctors this week, and im down over 2 stone since my last visit! be interesting to see what my little chunky doctor has to say... :rolleyes: lol

have to agree with kate!...
great idea, but sadly floored!.. 11 wks ive been on xen and other than the first day or two ive never had the tango effect!!... in fact, at best just get the toots..
shame really as this would be of great help for newbies...
""" oh and wile im here 4lb this week people""" ... funny how the weaker, weeks give the best results..doctors this week, and im down over 2 stone since my last visit! be interesting to see what my little chunky doctor has to say... :rolleyes: lol

Nice to see you Sam...well done!! You're doing so well :D

Back