Little April Jones - Missing

What ever the reason for her being out was theyre going to have to live with that forever. It really angers me seeing online/fb etc so many people focusing on that aspect of it. I defy anyone to say theyve never made a decision which could potentially have backfired on them

Its an absolutely horrific situation, sadly I cant see it having a happy conclusion :(

Sadly I totally agree but would love to be proved wrong. .This reminds me of poor Maddy McCann and the slating her parents got for being in the restaurant at the end of the hotel grounds.

If they were at a parents night that sort of could explain why she was out. If they were expecting to be home shortly afterwards the chances are shes been looked after by a friends parents (ironically the suspect they have in custody is exactly that - a friends dad) It could be being allowed out to play an extra bit longer just til they came home, who knows. By all accounts they seem to be very caring loving involved parents, noone has a negative word to say about them. What ever the reason for her being out was theyre going to have to live with that forever. It really angers me seeing online/fb etc so many people focusing on that aspect of it. I defy anyone to say theyve never made a decision which could potentially have backfired on them

Its an absolutely horrific situation, sadly I cant see it having a happy conclusion :(

I absolutely agree with this. I think judging the parents at this point is in very bad taste, they'll be going through hell.

I hate to say it but things are looking very grim for the poor little girl, not only has time been going on now but its come out that she has cerebral palsy and needs her daily medication :/

I really hope they find her soon

I hate to say it but things are looking very grim for the poor little girl, not only has time been going on now but its come out that she has cerebral palsy and needs her daily medication :/

I really hope they find her soon

I think I probably agree, as it has been an awfully long time now :(

It knocks me sick. Those poor parents must at their wits end with it now, devastating. I hope they find her soon x

Every morning this week I have looked at the news pages as soon as I wake up, to find she is still missing.

As each day goes on there is less hope. Poor little girl. There isn't a lot to say about is there. :-(

jaylou said:
Every morning this week I have looked at the news pages as soon as I wake up, to find she is still missing.

As each day goes on there is less hope. Poor little girl. There isn't a lot to say about is there. :-(

No, there isnt :( ive been following it on sky news everyday.
What has he done with her!

Whatever the outcome is I hope the parents get closure or at the very best their daugter back.

It must be awful for parents of children who have just disappeared like little Maddy. It must be so awful for them not having any idea of what has happened to their child.

The man in custody might not be guilty but my word doesn't it make you want you to see "stronger" measures to make a prime suspect talk.

I am normally a peace loving and non violent person but there are a few very rare times when I wish we did have " an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth " mentality and this is one of them. April looks such a fragile little girl I can not imagine what sort of person would want to do harm to her.

My thoughts are with her family and all those who love her.

fillymum said:
Whatever the outcome is I hope the parents get closure or at the very best their daugter back.

It must be awful for parents of children who have just disappeared like little Maddy. It must be so awful for them not having any idea of what has happened to their child.

The man in custody might not be guilty but my word doesn't it make you want you to see "stronger" measures to make a prime suspect talk.

I am normally a peace loving and non violent person but there are a few very rare times when I wish we did have " an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth " mentality and this is one of them. April looks such a fragile little girl I can not imagine what sort of person would want to do harm to her.

My thoughts are with her family and all those who love her.

Great perspective and opinions, i agree xx

The man held for the past three days over the disappearance of five-year-old April Jones has been arrested on suspicion of murder.

I have just seen it on the news.

The police have always appeared to think that there was no one else involved.

That poor, poor family. I can not begin to imagine how they are.

:( heard this on the radio at work today. Very said news and disgusts me that we share a world with people who can do that to a child. They should bring back hanging for exactly this sort of crime :(

I don't understand crime in general but crimes against children (and the elderely) are COMPLETELY beyond my comprehension? What on earth could make you want to harm an innocent child? I have to admit when I first heard the news one of my first thoughts was 'why was she out playing at that time?' which just shows how awful the world can be that children aren't even safe to play.

I hope she's found so that her family can have some closure. And I hope that the vicious F*&"(r who harmed her rots.

Maybe I am just being stupid... But how can you charge someone with murder if A) He has not admitted it and B) you haven't found a body?

Lisawilson08 said:
Maybe I am just being stupid... But how can you charge someone with murder if A) He has not admitted it and B) you haven't found a body?

They must have sufficient evidence to charge him, perhaps traces found in the car, maybe something he's said. Even though its an extremely public investigation there will be a lot that we don't know.
I feel so awful for her family and can't even begin to imagine how terrified the poor wee thing was. Whoever took her/harmed her I hope they're put in to the general prison population! In the case of child abusers/killers I am very much of the mentality 'an eye for an eye' how anyone could harm a child is beyond me.
I hope they can bring little April home soon .

They must have sufficient evidence to charge him, perhaps traces found in the car, maybe something he's said. Even though its an extremely public investigation there will be a lot that we don't know.
I feel so awful for her family and can't even begin to imagine how terrified the poor wee thing was. Whoever took her/harmed her I hope they're put in to the general prison population! In the case of child abusers/killers I am very much of the mentality 'an eye for an eye' how anyone could harm a child is beyond me.
I hope they can bring little April home soon .

Yeah I suppose so! I just thought they would of waited to charge him with murder until they had a body, as must be even worse for family being told their child has been murdered, but not having her back or a body to grieve over.

But yeah he deserves all he gets!! x

There may be blood evidence, at his home or car.

To be on to him so quickly I feel this is not his first time!

How absolutely terrible for the family. Until April has been found they must always have that tiny hope that she could still be alive even though all the odds are against it.

I feel sure the police have known from the onset it was him as at one point they did say they were not looking for anyone else.

As has been said there will be a very lot we know nothing about.

The police acted so fast and picked him up so quickly. They must feel so frustrated not being able to get a confession as to were the body is.

I hope they find her soon for the sake of the family,

Back