Little April Jones - Missing

I just read online that the creep (putting it mildly) was crying in court this morning!

I just read online that the creep (putting it mildly) was crying in court this morning!
CRYING !!!!!!! What the hell does he think her family are doing, what does he think little April waqs doing when/if he abducted her.............words absolutely fail me..........

I know, how dare he. He has no right!

Weeping in court. Unless they were tears because it wasnt him and hes done nothing wrong then i dont wanna know!!!

l0v3child said:
Weeping in court. Unless they were tears because it wasnt him and hes done nothing wrong then i dont wanna know!!!

Quite. Though it should be pointed out that he has not actually been found guilty of anything as yet, and however unlikely it is given what has been in the news, it is still possible that he did not actually do anything. It would not the 1st time that an innocent man was convicted unfairly in the court of public opinion.

Quite. Though it should be pointed out that he has not actually been found guilty of anything as yet, and however unlikely it is given what has been in the news, it is still possible that he did not actually do anything. It would not the 1st time that an innocent man was convicted unfairly in the court of public opinion.

Exactly this. Seems like he's already been found guilty by most people.

kingleds said:

Completely agree. Tbh until he has been convicted I'm reserving my opinion. Once he is convicted? Different matter entirely. I just hope the trial is not prejudiced in any way by the media - whether he is innocent or guilty that cannot be a good thing.

This country has good laws to protect people from trail by media. Unlike America which will theorise, speculate and jeopardise the case. However that does not apply to trial by social media!
The papers and news will now step back and let the prosecution gather their case. Once the verdict is in generally there will be a 'special' on the news to show the bits of the case they have been sitting on.

However there will one day be a case where a defendant will cite Twitter and Facebook as pre-judicious to their case.

Completely agree. Tbh until he has been convicted I'm reserving my opinion. Once he is convicted? Different matter entirely. I just hope the trial is not prejudiced in any way by the media - whether he is innocent or guilty that cannot be a good thing.

Yes, I'm also reserving my opinion until the trial.
I see the usual rent a mob morons were out in force when he was going to court this morning, throwing things at the van and shouting abuse.

One though struck me today, supposing the police are wrong & have arrested the wrong person & searching in the wrong place & April is still alive somewhere, but then again they must have enough evidence to do what they're doing.

It's just so sad.

I think to declare a murder inquiry they must have compelling evidence, with either a body, or enough blood that would render life unlikely without medical help. there may be other evidence such as a witness statement.

I think to declare a murder inquiry they must have compelling evidence, with either a body, or enough blood that would render life unlikely without medical help. there may be other evidence such as a witness statement.

I know that really :)rolleyes:), I'm just clutching at straws, I can't believe somebody would harm an innocent child.

Regardless of whether or not mark Bridger did do it ( I'd say its likely given how quickly the police were on him but I'm not condemning him to the gallows just yet) I feel incredibly sorry for his own children.
If he did do it they have to live with it for the rest of their lives and similarly if he didn't I imagine it would be a pretty difficult experience to overcome and hard to regain trust in your own father after so much speculation.
I just wish they would find April so she and her family can rest.

Quite. Innocent until proven guilty, i dont agree with the riot mob outside the courts i saw on the news, but humans are funny creatures. I just hope he is the right man after all this and some justice can be salvaged somewhere, none of this takes away that a baby has been stolen away from her parents. Utterly heartbreaking and sickening.

What has happened to her, where is she.??

If and please note I have said if , he did take April why does he not tell where she is so that the parents can at least mourn for their child and give her a decent burial, assuming she is dead.

The evidence against him must be pretty damning for him to have been charged without the body being found.

The family have been so dignified throughout. Every day must be hell for them not knowing where their baby is.

He hasn't told them where she is(thats if he done it) as he would be admitting to of done it.

He had time to travel several miles away from where they have been searching and if he did go to the river(as is reported) with a black bin bag then the body could be miles away by now.

I feel she will never be found.:(

thanks for that............it would be so sad if she was never found, much like Maddy. I can think of nothing worse.......

It's so awful. I am still praying that she will be found x

fillymum said:
What has happened to her, where is she.??

If and please note I have said if , he did take April why does he not tell where she is so that the parents can at least mourn for their child and give her a decent burial, assuming she is dead.

The evidence against him must be pretty damning for him to have been charged without the body being found.

The family have been so dignified throughout. Every day must be hell for them not knowing where their baby is.

Cos these monsters always plead not guilty to say where her body is is an admission of guilt. He'll never do that before a trial

Back