Little bit of info please!!!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
Good evening all im in such a good mood tonight ive done so well and havent been hungry all day, the sausage, cheesy mash and beans didnt even really tempt me!
I just wondered when people started introducing the bars into CD and when they started AAM? also how much weight did you have to lose?
I no im only in my first week but i just want to get the next few weeks sorted so i no what im doing, cheers x x x x:p

hey you're doing great so far! i started the bars in week 3 and im on week 6 now, they are very helpful when you want to chew something lol, i want to lose about 4 stone and have already lost almost 2! xx

Officially you can have the bars from the start of the 3rd week and I can only recommend them as they are super yummy! For me the Peanut and Cranberry were the best and as they are lower carb than the other four bars and have more fibre they worked really well for me.

Mike

My CDC Gave me bars and I'm only in week 2! Ive only got 3 bars tho!
The Malt toffee is lush, but kinda sickly when you get to the end, Very Chewie!

thanks all, should be ok with that cant wait to get this week out of the way then i will truely know im on my way to sucsess

I changed to CD last week tried all the bars

cranberry - yummy got all 7 this week
peanut - horrible tastes like ur chewing on a vitamin tablet
caramel - Yummy tastes like a cadburys fudge
chocolate - chocolate fudge - not very nice
malt toffee - yuck
orange - ok tastes like a jaffa cake

Lea xx

my cdc says not to have then as they kick u out of ketosis so ive not tried them yet.

Back