Extra Easy Shredding for the Wedding!

Helloooo,

Completely forgot to update on Sunday, but I actually managed to lose weight on my hen do and after last weeks indulgences?!! Weighed in at just under 10 stone 13! I was shocked to see that number after what I ate last week haha! So thats 3lbs off since 27th March and I have beat my target :) Well Chuffed!
I had my second to last dress fitting last night and I am so excited now, the dress looks stunning and fits like a glove! My seamstress is a miracle worker, I had her add some straps to it but I was so worried they would look like they had been tacked on t the end, not like they were part of the dress, you know? But she was able to find bits of fabric in the side hems of the dress and cut out sections of the lace to make the most gorgeous cap sleeves, I'm in love!

BUT now I have to try to maintain my weight as it is -- any tips girls? I have never done that before, I have only ever lost or gained weight so I have no idea what to do to keep at the same... Add a healthy Extra? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Back to the gym tonight so will have this weeks weigh in... hoping the food from last week wasnt just waiting around to pounce on me and I havent gained 2 lbs since sunday!!

Just a quick update after last week - I went to the gym and weighed in at 10 st 13 again - phew! So no massive delayed gain for me :))

I am still trying to work out how to keep my weight fairly standard - Throughout the week I seem to go from anything as low as 10 st 9 - 10 stone 13 which I suppose is within 3lbs but seems like a big difference to me and I feel better at the higher end of that scale, too low and I feel like I look really gaunt! Easter was obviously a bit of a difficult one and I allowed myself a few indulgences as easter chocolate is my FAVOURITE chocolate ever! Something about it is just so tasty! Anyway, easter aside I think at the beginning of next week I think I will start adding a healthy extra to my day and see what that does. I would L O V E it if I could have an extra portion of cheese a day!!

Back on Friday to update on this weeks losses/ gains!
xxx

Back