Little disappointed again

Catherine12

Only lost 2 lbs this week, was hoping for 3 or more, so a little disappointed. Wanted to finish the diet by beginning of July but doesn't look like i will at this rate. Also i have a bday meal planned in a few weeks so need to come off lipotri just for the one meal then go back on, starting to think i will jepordise my weight if i do, even though my pharmacist said it would be ok, i just wouldn't loose anything.... is it all worth it i begin to wonder? On the plus side i went shopping today. In feb i could not fit into size 18 clothes, today i fit into size 14, and some size 12. I even bought a gorgeous size 10 maxi dress from white stuff (stretchy) i'm not actually a size 12, so quite happy. Would just like to have more time on the diet before i come off, i suppose i will have to hope this week is a good week. Fingers crossed everyone

You have stuck with it for 16 weeks!! That is sooooo inspirational for newbies like me. 2lbs is fantastic if you tot up how much you have lost in total. The most I ever lost was 2lb on slimming world and weight watchers and then half or not all of it would go back on the next week, I never actually lost anything by the end of it, and I used to stick with it as well....anyway, good luck with your decision about coming off it for the meal, and just keep looking at your white maxi dress for inspiration xx

I agree, at SW that would be a good loss so you have done amazing going 16 weeks :) don't be disheartened look at the overall total

Back