Little February Challenge

Looooou

There’s a couple of weeks of February left, perfect for a mini goal I think!

I’m going to go for 7lbs! It’s my first week and first weigh in tomorrow so hoping for a good loss.

Add your name and goals and let’s smash some lbs out :)

Lou 7lbs - 0lbs lost

Good luck on your mini goals :)

I’ve just weighed and lost 9lb 😱 I definitely think it’s first week water weight but still happy :)

Going to adjust my mini goal to 14lbs

Lou 14lbs - 9lbs lost - 5lbs to go
Debbie 8lbs - 0lbs lost
Susie 7lbs - 0lbs lost

Devastated, I need to reset all my figures as I bought a new set of scales this weekend and they are weighing me 10lb heavier than the old set. I kinda knew that the old set were not correct but took the lower weight to boost my feelings. I have lost weight but the new scales have made my goal further away. Hey ho, got to stay positive.

Devastated, I need to reset all my figures as I bought a new set of scales this weekend and they are weighing me 10lb heavier than the old set. I kinda knew that the old set were not correct but took the lower weight to boost my feelings. I have lost weight but the new scales have made my goal further away. Hey ho, got to stay positive.

Awww bummer!! It is only a number though and you’ve still lost weight no matter what :) it’ll be an even better feeling when you get that 10lb off!

I didn’t get notifications for these updates! Well done girls :) :)

I lost 4lbs :)

Lou 14lbs - 13lbs lost - 1lbs to go
Debbie 8lbs - 2.25lbs lost 5.75lbs to go
Susie 7lbs - 1.5lbs lost - 5.5lbs to

Hi my total loss for this week is 4 3/4 lbs, should get below the 15's for next week YAY. Well done everyone!
Debbie 8lbs - 4.75lbs lost 3.25lbs to go

Hi my total loss for this week is 4 3/4 lbs, should get below the 15's for next week YAY. Well done everyone!
That’s a fab loss :) well done!

3.5l bs off - didn't quite hit my target as I don't have another Feb WI - but close! :). I'll get that 2lbs next week!

Susie 7lbs - 5lbs lost - 2lbs to go

Kicked arse on this challenge Yay. Total loss 8.75
Debbie 8lbs - 8.75lbs lost - 0.75lb more than expected :p:0icanfly:
Susie 7lbs - 5lbs lost - 2lbs to go
Yay well done :) :)

I’ll start a March one too!

Back