Little Miss - 1000 calories a day - Diary

Wow, that is amazing,

You must feel great!! To think that every 1lb is like a bag of sugar, and you've lost 7...you've done really well.

I know from when I lost weight last year that the hunger does eventually go away, it really does, and when that comes, its amazing.

Its coming up for my week where I stay the same...so i'm not gonna be upset if I haven't lost anything on Monday when I weigh in.

:)

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've not posted, Not really been keeping a diary, although I have still been calorie counting.

I weighed in today, and I lost 3lbs this week, I'm over the moon, I stayed the same last week. I always tend to lose every 2 weeks, which is hard, especially this week, because I know I wont get a good loss next Monday :(

I'm not gonna type out what I had today, because I had a slice of German cake when I got in from work, and around 400 calories worth of chocolate.

Need to keep myself strong and forget about staying the same on Monday.

well done on the 3lbs, thats fab!
the german cake sounds yum!

Hey Littlemiss

Glad your motivated well done you and 3lbs loss - very impressive.

Keep up the good work.

Amber

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've not been on for ages.

My motivation is no where to be seen. I've had domino's pizzas, chippys, chocolate, crisps...the lot, basically anything thats bad.

I had a full week where I was 100%...that was 2 weeks ago, I lost 3lbs that week. But my body is strange and I only lose weight every 2 weeks. So because I lost that week, I knew I wouldn't lose this week, so i've ate what I wanted.

I really do know that I can do this...I was 100% for 7 months...so whats my excuse..why can I not do it anymore...my body is more normal now, so why does that not give me more encouragement..who knows, but i'm fed up with the guilt now. Being 100% on track is boring..i feel like every day is boring when I do it, thats the problem, I need to get myself a hobby...something I can do when I normally eat.

It gets sooooo much harder to lose...the smaller you are....I lost 4 stones in 8 months and its now taken me 6 months to lose 3lbs..pretty big difference, probably due to my ups and downs..the weeks i'm on then the weeks im off..

HELP

Not been too bad today...This has been one of my better days in the last 7 days

Coffee - 40
Nutrigrain bar - 120

Roll tuna mayo & cheese - 300
rice crispie squares - 100

Scotch egg - ??? (guess 200)
tea - 40

3 jaffa cakes - 300
Home made soup - 200
1 slice of bread - 100
tea x2 - 80

cereal - 130

Total - 1610

And to think thats me on a good day :mad:

hiya love!!
im not ditching my calorie counters!!!
hope youve been able to get back on track hunni - and just think how far youve come since being 15 st 2! u r fab and have done so well!!

bet youll be back and losing soon!!

xcx

Hi Guys,

I have had a terrible couple of days (dunno whats wrong with me recently)...I seem to have a few days 100% then I get fed up and binge after 4/5 days. Well last week I ate loads and I still lost 1lb this week, so i'm pleased with that. And i'm now back 100% on 1000 cals a day. Not gonna commit to exercise just yet, perhaps next week...not sure. I was so ill last night - I ate so much that I was nearly physically sick, and I never eat that much.

So today i've been 100%. Right now I have the only real hunger i've had all day. But i've saved enough calories to have a small bowl of cereal before bed.

I know my diary is boring you all to tears because its always the same stuff. But it really helps me put it all down.

For today -

Coffee - 40

Seeded bread sandwich & chopped pork - 350
Yogurt - 98

tea x2 - 80

Spaghetti Hoops & 1 slice of toast - 250

Tea - 40

Cereal - 170

Total - 988

I have also made my self a mini-goal to not eat chocolate for a full week. Infact I am seriously considering cutting it out for life....but i'm not sure yet.

Thanks for reading guys

Hi guys,

Still been going 100%, but really struggling tonight, with hunger pains.

I've eaten 1100 odd worth today, but as long as I stay below 1200 I dont care. I've eaten more than yesterday, but I am way more hungry today - dunno if its because I had soup for dinner, I'm always worse on soup nights.

Anyway -

Tea - 40

Toast x2 - chopped pork - 250
Weetabix Oatybar - 85

Coffee - 40

Soup - 200
Bread & Marg

Tea - 37

cereal - 170

tea x2 - 74

toast & marg (warbutons mini loaf) - 60

Total - 1101