Little Piggys Diary

at weigh in this week...i lost 3.5lbs, so between all the walking, the Xen and slimming world....somethings working,

i was so happy, i got SOTW and SOTM:D

Thats taken me to 15.10.5, and just to see 15 anything on the scales felt like such an achievement, when i started out at 18.1 :eek: eleven weeks ago, i never thought i would see 15 anything any time soon!!

in my SW Book i noticed i had set an interim target of 15.8, so i hope to hit that next week at weigh in,

we are to set Christmas targets next week, so i am going to say 1 stone 11lbs off in the 12 weeks to Xmas, :eek:..that will let me see 13 on the scales. albeit..13.13.5!!:eek:

it does sound like a lot i know, but i think if i stay focused, i might get there...i will get there...i am going to be positive :D

it works out on average a weekly loss of just over 2lbs, (25lbs in 12 weeks)

so i hope to kick it all off with a loss of 2.5lbs at Monday's WI, that would not only keep me on target for my Xmas goal, but it would also get me my 2.5 stone award!

fingers crossed, i am still taking 3 Xen a day, even with my "meals" of fruit, yoghurt, porridge, cereal bars, etc, my GP had said one a day was fine with my main meal as i was eating little to no fat with other meals, but after reading lots of great advice on here, i have gone for 3 a day, also its a lot easier to remember to take them if you take them with every meal!

You're doing amazing well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WI is at the Mondays 5pm class,

and i do start asking myself every week from Sat / Sunday...."have i done enough...was i good enough...did i walk far enough"

i never feel any different, i have had losses of anything between 1lbs and 5lbs, and i never feel any different, :confused:

i am fitting into clothes that never fitted before, stuff with the tags on them :eek:

i would love to get my 2.5 stone award tonight, but i also am mindful that its a lot to ask for a 2.5lb loss, a week after having a 3.5lb loss, so i will be happy with anything,

though i have to stay determine and focused to hit 25lbs for xmas;)

Week 12 at weigh in and week 7 on Xen and i had....

2lbs off last nite at class, :)

So thats 23lb to go for Christmas:eek:
and 34.5lbs in total

i really wanted to get my 2.5 stone award, but as its only 1/2lb....i will get it next week...

i hate halves...:sigh:

hi everyone,

i was just thinking i should start keeping my own diary, documentng my ups and downs, and maybe it will help keep me focused....

so...i started Slimming World on 4th July 2011, weighing in at 18.1:eek::eek::eek::eek:

6 weeks on from that in mid august my GP prescribes my Xenical

week one on X = 1LB off...i was so disappointed with this, as i had been loosing 2lb / 4.5lbs before Xen....but i decided to stick with it...

so week 2 on Xen....= 5lbs loose...i was estatic...:D so pleased....

week 3 = 3lbs loss...

and thats where i am at now...

i weigh in every monday at class, and stay for the "talk"....at the moment...i need it...i cant just run in and get weighed and home again....i need the support, tips and advice from group.

week 1 & 2 on Xen, i was only taking one per day, my GP says i only needed one with my main meal, but after reading lots of advice on here, i decided to try 3 per day

i figure the losses my slow down pretty soon, though i would really like to think with me being so strict with the Slimming World food, and doing 10 walks a week, i would love to loose 1 / 3 lbs a week,

i have 14 weigh ins til Christmas, and i would love to have another 1.5 off in that time

i am just 1lb off my 2 stone award and i would love to get that on Monday night

i got my club 10 award last monday, and my 1.5 stone award the monday before

at the mo, i am just taking it sticker, by sticker,

at 16.2 with a target of 12.12, i want to remain keen and focused.

i do think that maybe my target is set too high, and i might need to reset for 11.12 / 12.02, but with an initial weight of 18.1, i found setting an ideal target very scary indeed.

i really thought loosing in the region of 6 stone was beyond me....whereas now...its down to a more managable 3 stone 4lb

when i get a wee bit nearer, i will have a rethink.

i suppose, to be honest, i dont mind what weight i am, but i would like to be a size 14, and for it to fit comfy, go on holidays, have xmas etc...and for the 14 to still fit.

anyways...thats me...thanks for reading,

if anyone wants to offer advice / opinion on the target weight please do,

im a 37 YO female, always been overweight, and i dont think 10 stone is realistic.

my own GP has said 11.5 / 12 would be fine.

thanks x:)

so

Positive thinking is the way forward! I know how daunting setting a final target is - I started off 2st heavier than you and it took me months to figure out where I wanted to be. I've settled on 11st now (I think) but having been following the plan for so long, and seeing the results, I know that if I really set my mind to it I could get to 10 1/2 st. At first I was frustrated with small losses, but I have learned to live with that. Obviously, I'll never be the sort of person who can lose 7lb a week, every week, (and there are some who manage that!) and I have learned to deal with the slow and steady. I seem to have now got to the mindset where anything is possible. I'm at the lowest weight I've been at for years, and that in itself is motivating. The good thing is that you can keep adjusting your target. My guess is you'll get to 12st and realise that you CAN reduce your target! Cheesy as it sounds, anything is possible :)
x

Positive thinking is the way forward! I know how daunting setting a final target is - I started off 2st heavier than you and it took me months to figure out where I wanted to be. I've settled on 11st now (I think) but having been following the plan for so long, and seeing the results, I know that if I really set my mind to it I could get to 10 1/2 st. At first I was frustrated with small losses, but I have learned to live with that. Obviously, I'll never be the sort of person who can lose 7lb a week, every week, (and there are some who manage that!) and I have learned to deal with the slow and steady. I seem to have now got to the mindset where anything is possible. I'm at the lowest weight I've been at for years, and that in itself is motivating. The good thing is that you can keep adjusting your target. My guess is you'll get to 12st and realise that you CAN reduce your target! Cheesy as it sounds, anything is possible :)
x

i think i will have a rethink as soon as i cross from 13.01 into the 12.13 bracket,

it was just when i was 18.1 i couldnt even imagine seeing 15 on the scales, and 2 weigh in's ago i lost 3.5lbs so just to see 15.10.05 on the scales just felt like such a majot breakthru for me,

my own gp says 11.7 / 12 is fine so i will see as i get nearer to it,

i dont think my C wud be very impressed if i had my final target at 12.12 would she? as i would still be over weight at that weight :eek:

went to water aerobics last nite...week 2 there...

can feel it working today...ouch!:)

i have to step it up a gear if i hope to have an average of over 2lbs per week every week from now til the last WI before Christmas on 19th Dec!

i think i will buy the Zumba for the Wii, anyone have it?

OMG...:eek: i have been really good all week...but today...i feel fatter and heavier than i did before i started this..

anyone else ever have days like this..:confused:

or is it just me...:eek:

i am starting a "circuits for beginners" class tonite...a wee bit nervous :eek::eek:..just dont know what to expect...

just hope its not all skinny minnies...hope the fact that its the beginners class makes it a wee bit easier to get the grasp of:)

just the 1lbs off this week :confused:

i bit disapointed, as i walked 7 days, did water aerobics, circuit training, and the Wii a couple a nights this week,

i will stick with it tho....can you really expect bigger losses every week, or is it only natural for it to slow down to 1lb (bearing in mind i am also on Xen?)

on the bright side....after just 13 weigh ins...i got my 2.5 stones award! :D

swimming tonite, gotta keep going, i have an xmas target 25lbs, theres 3 off, so 22 left with 11 WIs to go...:eek:

You're doing great. Keep going. It does slow down even with xen. I only do 1 lb a week at the minute but I'm happy with that as I know that with just SW I do 1/2 or none or gain. So as long as it keeps going down that's fine by me. Xen isn't a fat melting miracle tablet .

:)
You're doing great. Keep going. It does slow down even with xen. I only do 1 lb a week at the minute but I'm happy with that as I know that with just SW I do 1/2 or none or gain. So as long as it keeps going down that's fine by me. Xen isn't a fat melting miracle tablet .

thanks, i will keep with it now...its just a wee bit disheartening...when u hear girls who have been very bold...and dont exercise...and they loose 2 or more..:cry:
i know everyone is different...but theres not enough hours in the day for me to fit in anymore exercise....and i dont ever go over the 15 syns....so i cant cut back there:sigh:, i will carry on as normal and see what next week brings, :)

I'm finding everyone really nice & friendly on here x

it really does help :D....esp where theres a low moment in the day...and your feeling $hitty. :mad:..and theres a good chance u might eat something u know u will only regret..:break_diet:

just come on here and look at some of the inspiritional photos and stories....and tell yourself...that will be me soon!!

That's what I've been doing, weird as it may sound I like not being able to eat rubbish for fear of the consequences!

That's what I've been doing, weird as it may sound I like not being able to eat rubbish for fear of the consequences!

so its not just me then :eek:

went to water aerobics last nite, (3rd week) legs and arms a bit tired today, hope that means its working :D

Back